Digital Class Reading Tracker
This reading trackers provides an eye-catching, instant way to keep track of all the books and genres your students read as a community!
The Digital Class Reading Tracker provides an eye-catching, instant way to keep track of all the books and genres your students read as a community!
There are two parts to this resource:
- a bright, student-friendly Google Form for your class to fill out each time they finish reading a book
- a coordinating Google Sheet to display both the number of books read, as well as the genres your students have read
How does it work?
- Add the files to your Google Drive and follow the steps to set them up for exactly what your class needs.
- Share the Google Form on your class website or Google Classroom (or bookmark on your class devices) for students to access routinely.
- Share the visual Google Sheet with your class! You can look at it each morning, or choose certain days to check in on your reading/genre count.
- a beautiful, eye-catching, and easy-to-navigate student Google Form
- a visual, easy-to-read Google Sheet with a Number of Books Read Chart and Genres We Have Read Chart
- step-by-step visual instructions on how to set everything up, how to edit/customize the files, and how to delete and set up again for the next school year
- 14 genres with bright, coordinating icons (genre names can be edited or eliminated as needed for your class)
- folktale (legend, myth)
- graphic novel
- historical fiction
- humorous fiction
- informational text
- realistic fiction
- science fiction
- traditional literature
Please click here for a closer look: Class Reading Tracker Preview
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may write a review.