1. Digital Read Aloud Tracker
The Read Aloud Tracker provides an instant way to keep tabs on your daily read alouds. Using beautifully-designed, color-coded Google Sheets the tracker will help you:
- sort titles alphabetically
- automatically count the total number of books in your collection
- keep a running count of how many books you’ve read with your class
This resource includes visuals, setup steps, and time-saving tips.
2. Digital Class Reading Tracker (with Genres)
The Digital Class Reading Tracker provides an eye-catching, instant way to keep track of all the books and genres your students read as a community!