Digital Math Tools: Fractions and Decimals
This huge collection of premade math templates will save you SO much time! Copy and paste a template, add your numbers in, and you have your own assignment ready to go!
Are you spending too much time making math resources for your students?
I’m always working to create specific, focused math problems to go with our mini-lessons…but it was taking SO much time to design those resources each day!
Then I found the answer…a huge collection of pre-made math templates!
Now I just copy the templates I need, paste them into a new assignment, add the digits I want my students to solve, and my math resources are ready in no time.
This resource features hundreds of colorful math tools…all set up for you and your students. Simply use the visual menu to jump right to the tools you need, copy them, and paste them right into a Google slide for your class.
- 97 Google Slides with hundreds of fraction and decimal templates
- A time-saving visual menu with jump links, to get you right to the tools you need
- Bright, eye-catching colors to engage your students
- Clean, clear designs to provide effective math visuals
- Completely editable designs…you can create the exact problems your students will need to solve
- tenths grids (for decimals and fractions)
- hundredths grids (for decimal and fractions from 0.01 to 1.00)
- fraction number lines (n/d, n/10, n/100)
- decimal number lines (between 0 and 1 or your choice)
- fraction equations (addition, subtraction, multiplication, division…n/d + n/d =n/d)
- equivalent fractions (n/d=n/d)
- fraction bars (from one whole to twelfths)
- fraction models (from halves to twelfths, all fractions in between)
Please click here for a closer look: Digital Math Tools: Fractions and Decimals Preview
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may write a review.