Reading Conference Notes {printable}

1. Spedteacher says:

I really like your reading notes. I am curious do you take notes in math? I am trying to find some examples of record keeping for math. Since I have different levels in math I thought it might be a good way of keeping track of what they can and can't do.

2. Kristen says:

Spedteacher, I don't but that is absolutely brilliant!! What a wonderful idea…I think I could do that with a form like this. What do you think?

3. CMARSalter says:

I think that is a fantastic idea. My school is crazy (literally crazy) about keeping anecdotal records of students. We actually have a "school report card" that consists of very detailed and informative narratives. A form like your reading one vamped for math would be a godsend! 🙂

4. Spedteacher says:

Kristen..I think so, would you want to make it so you have a place for more than one goal. I think you would want to do that since in math we are often covering more than one goal at a time. Just a thought.

5. Kim says:

Just downloaded the "Connections" labels… SO CUTE!
    Thanks, Kristen!

Kim
    Finding JOY in 6th Grade

6. Anonymous says:

I'd love to see the text connections posters, but can't find them now. 🙁 Any clues where they might be linked?

Rae

PS. LOVE the many resources, especially the ELL pieces since that's my current life. 🙂

7. I love the Reading Notes printable and have seen a picture of one for Math Notes, but cannot seem to find the file to download a copy of the Math Notes printable. Would you mind posting it or sending it to me? My e-mail is nbrown@myronlpowell.org I would really appreciate it!! Thanks!!!