These triangular fact fluency cards help students learn not only the basic facts, but inverse operations as well!
This bundle features unique pockets that are ideal for self-checking as your students work independently…or a perfect way to practice with a partner.
The triangular shape of the cards helps students memorize their facts beyond a simple “addend plus addend equals sum” or “factor times factor equals product”. Instead, students focus on the relationship of the three numbers, leading to important thinking such as “5 plus what number equals 12?”. This is crucial for upper-elementary math (and beyond!).
- a clear, easy-to-read design
- 91 fact triangles featuring addends 0-12
- additional cards for facts within 5, 10, and 20
- 91 multiplication/division facts
- bright pockets in 20 different colors
- work mats for known facts vs facts to practice
- instructions for a quick set up
Please click here for a closer look:
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may write a review.