New Year’s Graphic Organizers

1. Aimee says:

Thank you for sharing these! My plans are all done for when we return, but I totally spaced and left out anything New Year's related. I will be able to fit this in perfectly! Happy New Year!!

Aimee
    Primarily Speaking

2. Kristin says:

You are NOT going back tomorrow!!!!!! WHAT?!
    Love your stuff!
    Happy New Years!!

3. ~Stephanie says:

Love them! I am printing them out as we speak. Thank you for sharing (as always) Kristen.

Have a very happy new year friend!

~Stephanie
    Teaching in Room 6

4. We don't go back until next week (thank goodness!), but I still want to squeeze something in like this- thanks so much for bringing these back up 🙂 Happy 2013!!

~Stephanie
    3rd Grade Thoughts

5. Elizabeth says:

Good luck tomorrow! I'm loving these, of course 🙂

Have a very Happy New Year!!!

Elizabeth
    Fun in Room 4B

6. SunnyDays says:

Thanks for linking up to Show & Tell Tuesday!
    I love the graphic organizers. As soon as I settle on one I'll be using it for our hallway bulletin board.
    Thanks my friend!

Denise
    Sunny Days In Second Grade

7. luckeyfrog says:

Thanks for sharing the freebies! 🙂 They'll be perfect for a quick new year's celebration without it taking all day. Hope your week back goes well!

Jenny
    Luckeyfrog's Lilypad

8. Linda Nelson says:

What a great way to look back, and then look ahead! I found this through the Show and Tell Linky… thanks for sharing!

Linda

9. Marlene says:

Thanks for sharing those freebies! I needed something for the short week we will be getting back to next week.

Marlene
    I Heart Teaching Elementary

10. Hi Kirsten,

Just wanted to let you know that I LOVE your blog and have been following you for a long time. I JUST very recently began my own teaching blog and have mentioned you in a 'Shout out LInky' as one of my all time favourite blogs. (It was I may add my first ever Linky! Anyways, just wanted to let you know. Here is the link if you would like to take a look.

Keep up the great work and thank you for always inspiring me 🙂

Chantelle

Little Learners

11. Molly says:

I used this with my kiddos today!! So much fun!! Your designs always look so clean and fun and professional!!!!

Molly