New Year’s Graphic Organizers

January 1, 2013

New Year’s Graphic Organizers

January 1, 2013
Happy New Year everyone!! I’m linking up my friend Denise, over at Sunny Days in Second Grade for her brand new linky party…
And it’s all about ideas and activities for the new year! I’m linking to two older files I’ve shared in the past. If you click the image of choice, it will take you to the older blog posts and right to the free files…

I don’t think I’ll be using these myself this year, as we are going back tomorrow and jumping right back into the writing unit we were completing. However, I’m hoping they will be of use if anyone else needs a file for a short week back!
When do you head back to school? 🙂

• Jenna January 1, 2013 at 3:46 pm
  • Aimee January 1, 2013 at 5:31 pm

Thank you for sharing these! My plans are all done for when we return, but I totally spaced and left out anything New Year's related. I will be able to fit this in perfectly! Happy New Year!!

Aimee
    Primarily Speaking

• Kristin January 1, 2013 at 5:42 pm

You are NOT going back tomorrow!!!!!! WHAT?!
    Love your stuff!
    Happy New Years!!

• ~Stephanie January 1, 2013 at 6:38 pm

Love them! I am printing them out as we speak. Thank you for sharing (as always) Kristen.

Have a very happy new year friend!

~Stephanie
    Teaching in Room 6

• Stephanie @ 3rd Grade Thoughts January 1, 2013 at 9:42 pm

We don't go back until next week (thank goodness!), but I still want to squeeze something in like this- thanks so much for bringing these back up 🙂 Happy 2013!!

~Stephanie
    3rd Grade Thoughts

• Elizabeth January 2, 2013 at 4:26 am

Good luck tomorrow! I'm loving these, of course 🙂

Have a very Happy New Year!!!

Elizabeth
    Fun in Room 4B

• SunnyDays January 2, 2013 at 2:54 pm

Thanks for linking up to Show & Tell Tuesday!
    I love the graphic organizers. As soon as I settle on one I'll be using it for our hallway bulletin board.
    Thanks my friend!

Denise
    Sunny Days In Second Grade

• luckeyfrog January 2, 2013 at 3:35 pm

Thanks for sharing the freebies! 🙂 They'll be perfect for a quick new year's celebration without it taking all day. Hope your week back goes well!

Jenny
    Luckeyfrog's Lilypad

• Linda Nelson January 2, 2013 at 8:32 pm

What a great way to look back, and then look ahead! I found this through the Show and Tell Linky… thanks for sharing!

Linda

• Marlene January 5, 2013 at 8:39 pm

Thanks for sharing those freebies! I needed something for the short week we will be getting back to next week.

Marlene
    I Heart Teaching Elementary

• Chantelle Jacobs January 6, 2013 at 10:21 pm

Hi Kirsten,

Just wanted to let you know that I LOVE your blog and have been following you for a long time. I JUST very recently began my own teaching blog and have mentioned you in a 'Shout out LInky' as one of my all time favourite blogs. (It was I may add my first ever Linky! Anyways, just wanted to let you know. Here is the link if you would like to take a look.

Keep up the great work and thank you for always inspiring me 🙂

Chantelle

Little Learners

• Molly January 8, 2013 at 4:39 am

I used this with my kiddos today!! So much fun!! Your designs always look so clean and fun and professional!!!!

Molly