My favorite baskets…and some editable labels

July 27, 2012

My favorite baskets…and some editable labels

July 27, 2012

Perhaps this should be titled “Ode to My Beloved Storage”. That might be a bit dramatic though. But you have some favorite storage too, don’t you? So I know you’ll understand.
So…I am linking up with my pal Elizabeth for her:
I have to admit, I haven’t found these recently BUT…I did purchase a new set semi-recently (like back in June!). But they are definitely something I can’t live without in my classroom anymore.
In case you can’t tell already, it’s those oh-so-pretty paper baskets from Really Good Stuff. They are awesome. And they are EVERYWHERE in my classroom!
It started out with just the blue ones, when I had shades of blue in my room a few years back. Then I got the tropical-colored ones last summer. And this June, I just couldn’t resist buying one of the new shades (orange!!) to add to my collection…
I must tell you in all honesty, it took me a long time to finally splurge on these baskets. I’m pretty faithful to the Dollar Tree for storage. Oh, and those clear shoe bins that are under $1.00.
But I am glad I have bought these over the years! They are sturdy, durable, and just lovely to look at. My students each have their own basket for their work (since we no longer have desks, but tables) and I use others to help organize the rest of our classroom.
This year, I am going to have baskets set up for all subjects. Actually, two each–one for classwork to be turned in, and one for homework within a given subject.
I’m also going to have others set up for Notes from Home, Extra Papers, Spelling Test Papers, etc.
I won’t bother explaining the labels because, at this point, you all get my obsession with the black labels and I’m afraid I’m going to start boring you.

But I do have a little something for you, my friends. It’s an editable Powerpoint file featuring the labels shown above. It looks like this…

And you can customize them by adding a text box, typing in the label name, and dragging it over the label image…
And that’s it! I hope this file can be used by some! To download it directly here, please click on the green link below:

Terms of Use: This file is intended for personal use only. These labels are not to be resold individually, or used in any file being sold or shared.
Thank you!!
What kind of storage do you like the best in your class??

• Mrs. Castro July 27, 2012 at 3:31 pm

Two questions – when you print these labels do you use a lot of ink?
    Second how do you crate editable labels?
    Thanks Kirsten!
    Laura
    Mrs. Castro's Class

• Mrs. Castro July 27, 2012 at 3:31 pm

I can't spell today – don't judge! Thanks Kristen! 😉
      Laura

• Kristen July 27, 2012 at 5:08 pm

I would never judge you on that, no worries! I really don't notice that I use that much more ink BUT I always print stuff from my files and other teachers so I don't know if I'm just used to printing. For the editable file, I don't know if I can explain it here but I do know Ginger from Ginger Snaps shared a tutorial on how she does it on her blog. 🙂

• Mrs. Castro July 28, 2012 at 8:45 pm

Thanks Kristen! I'm going to check it out!

• lifeinjoco July 27, 2012 at 3:44 pm

I also have a question with how you print these. Do you print on white paper and use all of that black ink? I might be missing something! BTW…you are a rock star blogger with all your great ideas and freebies!

• Kristen July 27, 2012 at 5:02 pm

Thanks for the sweet comment! Yes, I just use ink. I don't know, it doesn't immediately use up all my ink any worse than other things I print out–but I am a continual printer, so maybe I'm biased! 😉

• Shades of Teaching July 27, 2012 at 3:46 pm

I abosolutely love your ideas!!! I practically wait by the computer to see a new post (literally). I'm addicted and thanks for the resources and inspiration. Question – which labels do you use, or are most of your resources on cardstock then laminated?

Kim – 5th grade teacher

• Kristen July 27, 2012 at 5:03 pm

Hi Kim!! You made me smile with your comment, thanks. I don't use labels, just cardstock and lamination like you mentioned. Thanks for reading my blog 🙂

• Miss R July 27, 2012 at 3:49 pm

Thanks, Kristen! These are awesome labels! 🙂

Leslie
    Miss R's Room

• Vicky Hunt July 27, 2012 at 3:59 pm

Thanks so much Kristen! I have been debating on whether or not to splurge on those beautiful baskets! These labels just might have convinced me! Thanks for sharing…:)

Vicky
    Keep Calm & Imagine

• Katlyn July 27, 2012 at 4:26 pm

Hi there! I stumbled upon your blog on Pinterest. 🙂 I am wondering if you'd mind sharing what font you used for your labels… I love it! 🙂

Thanks so much for sharing the template.

• Kristen July 27, 2012 at 4:59 pm

sure it's Coffee Shoppe Espresso from Sweet Shoppe Designs.

• Anonymous July 27, 2012 at 4:38 pm

where did you get the baskets for the unsharpened pencils and sharpened pencils? They are super cute!
    Kelli

• Kristen August 27, 2012 at 8:39 pm

They are old ones from the Dollar Tree years back 🙂

• Anonymous July 27, 2012 at 4:41 pm

Where can I find the labels for the pencil baskets? I didnt see them on the download.
    Kelli

• Emily July 27, 2012 at 4:44 pm

Thanks Kristen! Could you tell us what font you use? Thanks!

Emily @ Second Grade Silliness

• Kristen July 27, 2012 at 4:58 pm

Of course, I should have said it in the post: it's Coffee Shoppe Espresso from Sweet Shoppe Designs.

• Michele Meyrose July 27, 2012 at 5:37 pm

Not going to lie after seeing how perfect your bins with black labels looked, I switched from the animal print theme I had been planning on using this year to black and white with neon color accents. Absolutely too cute! I just got my bins from Really Good Stuff in the mail yesterday and I cannot wait to get them set up in my classroom. Thanks for the inspiration and labels!!!

• Fluttering Through First Grade July 27, 2012 at 5:41 pm

Cute cute cute Kristen! Love how these turned out. It's the little touches that pull everything together. We love getting inspired by pictures like these! Thanks for sharing!
    -Christy & Tammy

• Tales of a First Grade Teacher July 27, 2012 at 6:03 pm

I just blogged about all of my Really Good Stuff I can't live without–I just bought those same baskets and can't wait to see what they look like in my room.
    hop on by and read my Rockin'Resources post–The book bins are my favorite, because the kids can keep their books for read to self, a journal and a 1 inch binder and carry it with them during daily 5.

• Ms.M July 27, 2012 at 6:17 pm

Your just fabulous. I do love those baskets. The colors are so bright and vibrant. My fav storage. Oh my I have so many. Actually just picked up a few new ones at Target this morning. I'll have to think about that one. 🙂 Oh I know. My fav storage is not mine but yours. It's this super cute little neon baskets you have on your room that I'm always itching to get my hands on. Lol I'll have to just be patient and wait for you to change your theme. 😛

M

• Tonya July 27, 2012 at 6:24 pm

Thanks for the freebie:) LOVE it!

Tonya
    Tonya’s Treats for Teachers
    I’m having a giveaway! Come on over!!!

• Teach*Pray*Love July 27, 2012 at 8:08 pm

I love love LOVE your flipped signs! Thanks for the freebie! 🙂
    ~Lauren

• Allie July 27, 2012 at 9:01 pm

How do you apply your labels to the bins? I love the labels and just printed them out and laminated. I had a stack of eight of the exact same really good stuff bins waiting to be laminated & this was perfect. Just not sure how to apply them.

• Giggles and Squeals July 27, 2012 at 9:02 pm

When I first read your title, I seriously read, eatable. What is wrong with me. I was wondering why you would want to eat them. Duh. Too funny!

Thanks for the great freebie! You are a delight!

• Ginger Snaps July 27, 2012 at 9:06 pm

LOVE! Per usual. =)

Ginger Snaps

• Tammy July 27, 2012 at 10:08 pm

Kristen,
    I just want you to know how impressed I am that you answer your blog questions and you comment back to people. I am a new blogger and I appreciate people who take the time to answer people back. It is so important and there are a lot of blogs out there that for some reason do not go back through their comments and answer people questions. Maybe I am missing something since I am new to blogging but I love seeing a blog that is followed by soooo many people and you still take the time to answer them. Kudos to you! I am definitely a Big follower now. AND I loved reading your post today about the baskets. I have always wondered if they were good baskets or not. I may just have to buy some. 🙂

Mrs. Flickinger's Butterfly Oasis

• Kristen July 27, 2012 at 10:14 pm

Oh thank you so much, but I have to be honest it is something I try to work on. It is really easy to fall behind (and I have plenty of times before) because there are comments on your blog, emails in your inbox, messages in the shop, etc. I hate, hate, hate to not answer back but things can get really overwhelming and it can be tough to keep up. Thank you for telling me this, it keeps me motivated to answer as much as I can!

The baskets rock, seriously!

• jamie Hoisman July 27, 2012 at 10:18 pm

Thank you so much, Kristen!! Since I am going with the black and white polka dot theme this year, these are going to be AMAZING!! As usual, you ROCK!

Jamie
    Thrills in Third Grade

• Mrs. Cupcake July 27, 2012 at 11:02 pm

I found baskets just like those at Harmon a few years ago and bought a ton! Now they don't have them anymore and I've been debating whether or not to get more from Really Good Stuff! You said you have one for each of your kiddos… where do you keep them??
    ❤Teri
    A Cupcake for the Teacher

• Kristen July 27, 2012 at 11:17 pm

Hey Teri! I have some (ok a lot) of plastic shelving that they go on. It's the same shelves I use for my library…I'll try to post pictures soon.

• Mrs. Cockrell August 1, 2012 at 4:38 am

I was wondering the same thing!! Can't wait to see pics! Thank you for the editable labels!! I think I may be about as obsessed with your flipped labels and you are! 😀

Gayla
      Teach On.

• mrsyoung July 28, 2012 at 1:34 am

I love my stackable paper trays..the black plastic ones…can't live without them! Students turn in their work to me, separated by class. We are a departmentalized 5th grade and I teach all the Social Studies to the 4 homerooms. I also use them at centers, with direction cards/materials on the top tray and students turn in work to the bottom. No excuse for losing work when you turn it in right there at the center! Of course, I use them to organize my teacher paperwork, too. Thanks for sharing the labels! Those and your blog are awesome! I always love your work.

hokieteach.blogspot.com

• mrsyoung July 28, 2012 at 1:38 am

p.s. Perhaps I should spray paint the trays a new color! : )

• prec0ci0us July 28, 2012 at 2:23 am

I love these baskets as well! I bought a set a few years ago from a different company. Mine are not in the really cool colors though. I use the baskets for my storage as well as I have a set just for the kids to use in their desks.

Thanks for the labels!

Christina Marie
    prec0ci0us~at~bellsouth.net

• Elizabeth July 28, 2012 at 4:06 am

Kristen, I love these:) Thanks so much for linking up with me, Kristen. It means the world:)
    Elizabeth

• Inspired Writing Teacher July 28, 2012 at 4:55 am

Kristen, you are so sweet to always share so freely with us!
    I too, LOVE baskets and bins – storage basically. My friend told me just today, "If you were to open a store, you could definitely have a container store!" LOL I'm obsessed!

Thanks again! YOU ROCK!!
    =)Beth
    Inspired Writing Teacher

P.S. I've been working on my "toolbox" with your labels tonight 🙂

• Mrs. A. Black July 28, 2012 at 7:09 am

Kristen, I have just LOVED your labels! I downloaded some of your flipped signs from your TPT store and ohmyheck!!! The projects I made turned out DARLING! Thank you so much for sharing so many fabulous things with us! You totally make me look good! (I am soooooooooo not creative!!!!!)

Thanks a bajillion-that's gotta be more than a ton, right? ;0)
    Alisa

• primary practice July 28, 2012 at 2:06 pm

Kristen, These labels {and you} are amazing! Thanks so much for sharing the editable file! I love my bright RGS baskets-great colorful sanity-saving organizers- and your labels are the finishing touch!

How are they attached to the baskets? I'd rather not use metal rings-ruins the aesthetic! haha.

Thanks so much!

Patti

primary practice

• Kristen July 28, 2012 at 2:09 pm

I know! I was going to use the rings too but changed my mind at the last minute. I usually hot glue everything to my plastic containers, but I have to be careful with these actual ones because it's hard to peel the hot glue off after (because of that criss-cross pattern on the sides). So I am hot gluing them, but with just a dab in each corner.

Thanks Patti! 🙂

• primary practice July 28, 2012 at 3:23 pm

Kristen-Thanks so much for taking the time to let me know! I've had my RGS baskets for a few years now {and yes I keep adding to the collection, too!} and your labels are exactly what they needed to give them some added punch!LOVE them. You are so generous to share what you create,

• Althea July 28, 2012 at 2:07 pm

I cannot find the baskets shown above! So Sad 🙁 I do have the hot pink, light blue, and lime green but in smaller sizes. URGH! I have looked online and stalk the local Dollar Tree…I even looked online. I was able to purchase the size in dark blue and green so at least I have a few. Also, you rock Ladybug! I tried starting a blog to keep up with you young ladies and I am clueless…hee hee…old lady syndrome. I will learn I will never stop until I get it! On another note I found some black cardstock and since I am out of black ink until Dell delivers I am going to try it and see if it works. Love, Love, Love the Ladybug and as a Froggie I promise not to gobble you up!

• Althea July 28, 2012 at 2:11 pm

Can anyone help me? I know not what to do…

• Mrs. Cockrell August 1, 2012 at 4:42 am

Did you figure out how to add the Text Box? If so, type what you want the label to say, then highlight it and change your font color to white. Then maybe it will print the white ink on your black card stock?? Good luck!

Gayla
      Teach On.

• Kristen August 1, 2012 at 12:33 pm

Thanks Gayla! It actually prints black ink and no font color, so it can be printed on white cardstock. Thanks for visiting! 🙂

• Crazy July 28, 2012 at 2:51 pm

Hi Kristen!

Can you post pictures of what your classroom looks like with these baskets?? Or did I miss them somewhere on your site?? I'd love to see how you have these organized with potentially limited space in the room! I'm looking for ideas on how to organize my classroom and have a different set-up than years past! Thanks!! 🙂

Danielle
    danielledandrea@aol.com

• Kristen July 28, 2012 at 3:09 pm

Hi Danielle! I will be posting more pictures soon–we don't go back until the end of August and I set up a lot of the room, so it might be a bit 'til I have the photos (though I'm guessing sooner than later since I'm obsessed with decorating my room, ha!)

• Crazy July 28, 2012 at 3:50 pm

Yay! Great thanks!! 🙂 Looking forward to it! We don't go back until the end of August too here in Connecticut! Where are you??

D

• Annie Moffatt July 28, 2012 at 3:06 pm

I LOVE all your labels, Kristen. I am also lovin' your photography!! You are a PROFESSIONAL! I have an inkling that you are a perfectionist:) Everything you do is just perfect!!

• Anonymous July 28, 2012 at 3:07 pm

I literally don't think I could ever get tired of seeing those awesome buckets and labels!!

Mallory

• Ximena July 28, 2012 at 4:16 pm

Wow! Your baskets look amazing. Can't wait to see your pictures!! Thank you for sharing and keeping up with your blog.

• Alyssa July 28, 2012 at 9:47 pm

Love these I have baskets for my classroom from Dollar General but they are made of wire and painted. They are blue and pink. I will def use these labels with them. THanks

• Shannon July 29, 2012 at 2:37 am

I absolutely LOVE these basket labels! Thanks!

Shannon

• Crayons and Curls July 29, 2012 at 4:00 am

Love your baskets and your labels! Wow! I would love to see your classroom – I know it must be amazing! Thank you for sharing! 🙂
    Cheryl
    Crayons and Curls

• Kristin July 29, 2012 at 5:56 am

Love those baskets…..your style makes me happy!!!!!!

• mary chambers July 29, 2012 at 12:01 pm

Kristin,
    I am thinking about buying these baskets, but wondered how you stacked (?) them? You mentioned that you use them for homework, spelling paper, etc. Do you stack them on top of each other and then the kiddos just get into the basket they need, or do these baskets have an "empty front" to get stuff out? Sorry for the ignorance! Thanks for the labels, too! I love ready your blog and seeing all your great ideas.
    Mary

• Kristen July 29, 2012 at 1:19 pm

Not at all! I wouldn't see how you would know without seeing them in my classroom! I have a bunch of plastic shelving that the student baskets go on…they have the handle facing front so the students can grab their baskets quickly.

The ones picture above go on my back windowsills (I'm fortunate enough to have a bunch of windows). It's kind of unused space, so I like to put them there. Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave comments 🙂

• Kathy Regan July 29, 2012 at 3:21 pm

I love your posts. I am constantly checking to see what you've come up with. I wanted to let you know that I also gave a shout-out to you on my blog for your great binder organization. I'd love for you to check me out @ http://mrsregansadventuresinfirstgrade.blogspot.com/

• Caroline July 30, 2012 at 3:41 am

Thanks for the labels. They will work perfectly with my classroom theme.

• Anonymous July 31, 2012 at 12:51 pm

Hi Kristen,

Your labels are fantastic. Thank you for sharing. I swear I saw a "stop.. make sure you put your name on your paper" sign of some sort. I actually saw a black, red and white one which is PERFECT for my room, BUT I can't find it on here… can you help me out????

• Sara Soucy July 31, 2012 at 4:16 pm

Thank you thank you Kristen! I am going to use these in my classroom this year. I just posted pictures on how I've already created stuff with them – I gave you lots {and lots} of credit!

Sara 🙂
    Smiling In Second Grade

• Julie July 31, 2012 at 6:24 pm

Kristin you rock!!
    I just moved and have been too busy to get on. I'm so excited to see this!! Thanks for all that you do!!
    Julie
    Thoughts of a Third Grade Teacher

• Heather July 31, 2012 at 9:34 pm

Thanks! I totally needed these ~ you're a life saver!

• Kimberley Hove August 1, 2012 at 12:59 am

Thank you! I'm ready to go shopping!

• Lisa Gray August 1, 2012 at 5:34 pm

Hi Kristen,
    I had printed your flipped supply lables and loved them. Today as I was working in my room I was wishing I had flipped lables for my folder and homework bins. I was so excited when I got home and these popped up on Pinterest. Thank you so much! One question…what font do you use?
    Thanks,
    Lisa

• Kristen August 1, 2012 at 11:32 pm

Thanks Lisa! I love reading this kind of thing!! It's coffeshoppe espresso from Sweet Shoppe Designs. I adore it!

• Kate August 2, 2012 at 3:30 pm

Thank you SO MUCH for sharing these! I finally splurged and bought these baskets last year and I can't say enough good things about them. Thank you for sharing these labels. I will DEFINITELY be using these!!
    ☼ Kate
    To The Square Inch

• Farrah Kilgo August 3, 2012 at 2:12 am

Kristen,
    Thanks so much for sharing these! They're simply wonderful! I used them to organize my science supplies and linked back to your post. Very much appreciated!

Farrah
    ThinkShareTeach

• Kristen August 3, 2012 at 2:17 am

Thanks for telling me! I love to see how others use them! I'm coming over to visit right now 🙂

• Mrs. Hall August 4, 2012 at 5:27 am

Love your labels. I too gave in to the teacher tool box and made mine this summer! I love it, it cleans up my desk so nicely. I think I will be redoing my labels, because I LOVE the idea of being able to see what's in them! And that I could read the drawers much easier than mine!

Thank you for sharing!!!!!

Love your blog!

• Tracy August 7, 2012 at 3:52 am

These are wonderful, I was looking for something different to put on the front of my baskets! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! <3

• MeredithR August 8, 2012 at 2:05 pm

Love the baskets. Did you get the rectangular ones?

• Kristen August 8, 2012 at 8:57 pm

Yes, they are the rectangular paper baskets 🙂

• Anonymous August 10, 2012 at 5:39 pm

I'm struggling printing the labels. They show up in powerpoint perfectly after I've edited them, but when I print them, all that shows up is black words and NO label template behind. Any suggestions??

• Kristen August 10, 2012 at 9:24 pm

weird, I have no idea why that would happen. Could you try saving the file as a pdf, then print the pdf after?

• Kristy August 15, 2012 at 3:22 pm

LOVE all of your labels! However, I am having a hard time putting the words on the labels. I am adding a text box, but I can't get it to center and the text will not stay in the text box. So very annoyed! Any chance I could get step-by-step instructions since I am clueless? lol

• Kristen August 21, 2012 at 2:44 pm

Hi Kristy, sorry for the delayed response. I'm going to try to do a tutorial on this next because I think it's easier to explain in video. Thanks for your patience!

• Lori Moore August 17, 2012 at 2:55 pm

Hi!
    I tried to print these once I added my text and nothing prints but my text. I even tried without the text on it and it is blank! Can't figure out what I am doing wrong! 🙂

• Kristen August 21, 2012 at 2:43 pm

Hi Lori, sorry for the delayed response. I'm going to try to do a tutorial on this next because I think it's easier to explain in video. Thanks for your patience!

• Anonymous August 20, 2012 at 10:02 pm

These are great! Thank you so much for being so generous! Is there any way to make the label smaller? For a smaller basket?

• Kristen August 21, 2012 at 2:44 pm

Thank you, I appreciate the kind words! If you use Adobe Reader, on the Print screen there is an option for "Page Scaling". If you choose to print 2 pages on 1 page, it will automatically make them smaller.

• Kristy August 23, 2012 at 3:51 pm

Thank you! Do you also have the editable lables in circles? Like the ones you use for your supply baskets?

• Kristen August 23, 2012 at 4:09 pm

No I don't currently have those, I'm sorry.

• Anonymous August 27, 2012 at 4:32 pm

When you made the labels what font type and size did you use?

• Kristen August 27, 2012 at 8:40 pm

I don't remember the size, I just made it to fill the space. The font is Coffeeshoppe Espresso by Sweet Shoppe Designs.

• Martine February 21, 2013 at 3:44 pm

I really love how your classroom is neat and organized! I am in the middle of organizing my new classroom this week, and I will definitively use your basket labels! Thank you for all the great ideas!

• The beginning of ALLLL the due dates!! Our spring break is starting this weekend and I know I’m going to come back to a whirlwind of permission slips, forms, and project papers to keep up with!So I’ll be using these magnets to keep all of our due dates posted (and to save myself from the endless questions of when things are due!). If you’d like to see more about the magnets, please see the link in my profile (http://bit.ly/duedatemagnets)Are your due dates starting to intensify yet?#somuchtodo #classroomorganization #classroommanagement #iteachfourth #iteach4th #iteach456 #teachersfollowteachers #teachersofinstagram
    • My heart could just burst with happiness today. We’ve worked so hard as a community of readers this year to read as much as possible, in all the extra minutes we can find in our day.Today was our fourth grade Water Fair. The students had to present their projects in front of judges and wait patiently for the semifinals and then results...for several hours.It was a long morning for them.But I watched as so many happily pulled out their current reads while they waited, thrilled for all of the bonus reading time. ❤️❤️❤️ #fullheart #communityofreaders #readersgonnaread #iteachfourth #iteach4th #iteach456 #teachersfollowteachers #teachersofinstagram
    • Giveaway Closed...congrats @ccbahr!I just listed a new resource that has really made a difference in our class.I’m sure I’m not alone in this...our list of due dates is HUGE right now!! So I’ve been keeping track of all our forms and assignments with these little magnets. They have been SO helpful for my students...and me, honestly (I can lose track of things so easily these days!). Would you like to win a set for your class? You can earn two entries by doing the following:1. Comment with an emoji that shows your feelings about due dates right now.2. Comment again and tag a friend for a second entry.I’ll announce the winning name later this evening! The link to this resource is in my profile if you’d like to see more about it (http://bit.ly/duedatemagnets)#classroomorganization #classroommanagement #iteachfourth #iteach4th #iteach456 #teachersfollowteachers #teachersofinstagram
    • Magnet love!! 🧲❤️ I’ve been using these due date magnets to help organize our important papers and keep those deadlines posted for my students and (let’s be honest) me as well!Because this is the time of the year when so much is going on, so much is due...it becomes very easy for a teacher to get overwhelmed with projects, permission slips, order forms, and more!So now I post our papers, write the due date with a vis-a-vis marker and there it is...an easy-to-see visual reminder that keeps my class and I on track.I’ll share more from this board soon...we have some other resources that are keeping my fourth grade class a little more organized during this busy season!How do you like to keep track of due dates in your class?#classroomorganization #classroommanagement #iteachfourth #iteach4th #iteach456 #teachersfollowteachers #teachersofinstagram
    • My mind has been a jumble of thoughts this Sunday night, so I'm turning to google slides to help plan things out.⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀This week, for example, we need to work on a couple of our routines that have become less...routine. 😬⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀This slide will give us a chance to have a chat and share strategies on keeping a clean workspace. Plus, it has visuals of how our tables should look, which is always a huge help!⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀Have you tried this with your class before? I think it will be a great reminder for my students this week!⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀#classroommanagement #classroomorganization #iteachfourth #iteach456 #iteach4th #teachersfollowteachers #teachersofinstagram
    • I may have experienced a momentary feeling of dread when I saw Monday’s date as I left yesterday. 😂⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀But...I absolutely ADORE these magnetic numbers. I learned about this awesome time-saver from @twoteachersinfifth (Brooke and Leah always have the best ideas!!).⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀And seriously...this is the first time in my seventeen years of teaching I haven’t routinely forgotten to put the date on the board. It’s a student job to keep it updated...but even if my fourth graders occasionally forget, it just takes a moment for me to do.⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀I keep the numbers in a little photo storage box by the front whiteboard. The magnetic numbers are by Teacher Created and can be found on Amazon. (https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00ZVQUS0K/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_i0-NCb0HNXCA8)⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀I love how easy these numbers are to see from anywhere in our room...and of course the time they save!!⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀#teachertimesaver #classroommanagement #classroomorganization #iteachfourth #iteach4th #iteach456 #teachersfollowteachers #teachersofinstagram