My Circle Cutter–and Special Signs to Share!

1. Thanks so much for sharing this! I bought a circle cutter at Hobby Lobby today, but I'm not crazy about it. I think I just might be returning it for this! I love that you can adjust the circle!
    Lisa
    Fourth and Ten
    Like Fourth and Ten on Facebook!
    Formerly Stories From Second

2. Ms.M says:

Just saw these in your shop and had to jump on here to read your new post. BTW, I bought this same circle cutter last year, after you mentioned it. I love it too, but I have one question. What do you cut on? I have been using cardboard but I get the feeling I should be using something else.

M

3. Lisa R. says:

I never thought of a circle cutter before!! It sounds like something great to have. I'm thinking of all of the possibilities of things that I can make with it. I think I'll have to pick one up!! :)Thanks for sharing!
    Lisa
    Learning Is Something to Treasure

4. Emily says:

All your circles have made such a big difference in my square classroom. =) Thanks for sharing!

Emily

5. Loving all the circles Kristen! Your room must be so awesome to be in!!!

~Stephanie
    Teaching in Room 6

6. Elizabeth says:

Do you know what is hilarious? I am reading this while holding my scissors in my hands ready to cut a circle out. I'm not lying. I'll show you on Tara's Monday Made It next week πŸ™‚

Kristen~Thanks so much for linking up and sharing this great find. This is exactly why I wanted to create this linky. I need this great find, obviously (see above).

Off to Amazon.

Then again, this might be dangerous……

Elizabeth

Fun in Room 4B

7. Liliris says:

I could definitaly use one of those circle cutters. I've never see one before. Thanks for sharing@

Liliris
    Fourth Grade Garden

8. oooh – those are much better than the hole puncher thingies…and my cameo won't work because I have to have th paper lined up JUST right! lol

9. These are SO cute! I cannot wait to use them in my classroom this year. πŸ™‚

10. Mrs. Scoma says:

I just bought a Martha Stewart circle cutter, but haven't used it yet. Your signs might be the perfect things to start with! πŸ™‚ thanks!
    ~ Laura

11. Amy Alvis says:

These are so cute! I used your other signs this past year and the students were always fighting over who got to change the specials sign.

12. Thank you for sharing. Yes, I do like that clip art. It is always nice to find another source.
    Jennifer
    kindertrips

13. Chrissy says:

Love your round signs!
    _Chrissy
    First Grade Found Me

14. Thanks for sharing! A circle cutter is now on my wish list! Just found your blog and am so happy to be your newest follower! πŸ™‚
    Allison

15. oh' boy says:

I need one of those circle cutters!!! I must put that on my list of things I must have for next year!!! and thanks for the FREEBIE… LOVE IT!!!

16. Lisa K says:

Thank you so much for these! If you have time, I have Performing Arts as a special as well. Is there anyway to get that added in? I would love to have a complete set! Thank you for sharing all your wonderful creations!

Lisa

17. I love this cutter. I am new to blogging and your newest follower. I can't wait to read other posts you have to share! πŸ™‚

18. I think you are fantastic!! Along with your pictures!! You make me want to buy a circle cutter:)

19. Miss Dennis says:

Thanks for sharing! I hate to ask, but would you be willing to add "Writing," "Science," and "Counseling" to the set?

Notes From Miss Dennis

20. Dawn says:

I love that you posted this! I just got mine about a week ago. I have no trouble cutting with it, but I have a TERRIBLE time lining up pre-printed circles. Any advice? πŸ™‚

21. hmichaud says:

Thank you so much for sharing your great ideas! I always look forward to checking out what new ideas have been shared. I’ve nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award! Stop on by my blog to pick up your award: http://cantmakethisstuffup-hmichaud.blogspot.com/

22. Kristen,

I love looking at your blog and keeping up with you. I have given you the Versatile Blogger Award. Head on over to my blog to pick it up.

23. Kate says:

Thank you for posting about your circle cutter! I've been wanting to buy one! Your specials labels are adorable!!! My "need to print" file is becoming very large because of you! πŸ˜‰

Kate
    EduKate and Inspire

24. Misty says:

Hi everyone! I am a total blog newbie. How do I link up to a party? I love the circle cutter, by the way! I am currently on the search for my own! Thank you for all of your great ideas and the cute labels! Love them!

• Kate says:

Hi Misty! Welcome to blogland! It's really easy to link up. Just click on the Fabulous Find Friday button to be taken to where the linky party is being hosted. Look for the blue "add your link" button over there. Then, link up the blog post from your own blog where you have written about your fabulous find!

Kate
      EduKate and Inspire

• Misty says:

Thank you!!! πŸ™‚

25. Okay, you did it again, one more thing on my "To Do/To Buy" list! HaHa. I checked out the circle cutter at Amazon. It's on SALE! I should be getting mine in the mail soon. πŸ™‚
    Amy
    Where Seconds Count 2nd grade blog

26. Denicia says:

Alright, I know this may be totally random, but I was wondering what type of printer you use. Your pictures always look so nice and crisp!! I'm in the market for a new printer, so any light you could shed would be fantastic!

TIA!!!

• Kristen says:

Hi! It's a HP Officejet 6000 and I love it so much I got the EXACT same one when I finally killed my old one (what a surprise that my printer died, huh??). Thanks for visting! πŸ™‚

27. luckeyfrog says:

I love, love, love these signs! They are so colorful and clean.

Thank you so much for sharing them!

Jenny
    Luckeyfrog's Lilypad

28. Anonymous says:

Thanks for the signs! They are so cute! Could you add a Character Ed sign, please? Thank you! Jenny

29. Traci says:

I keep telling myself I need to get a circle cutter… I'm so glad you recommended one!
    ❀Dragonflies in First ❀

30. Sandie says:

What a fun idea. I do NOT like cutting circles for games or decor unless I MUST do it… This is such a great way to make it easy and fun for me! lol πŸ™‚

Oh… I want to let you and your readers know about a giveaway happening on my blog. Click here: http://www.LittleLearningLovies.com to find it. It's for educational printables from the Little Learning Lovies store. I hope to see you there!

And thanks for this great share today. I'm off to Amazon! lol

31. Love the labels! Thank you! I can't wait to add circles to my very straight lined classroom.It will be fun!
    -Jaime
    Bright Concepts 4 Teachers

32. The signs are incredibly cute! I just made mine….but it makes me want to redo them!! πŸ™‚

Jessica
    Mrs. Heeren's Happenings

33. This is an awesome cutter! I read about this when you posted it and so I went out and bought it. I use to dread making circles even though I love them so much as well. I just added your link on this post to my post about a fabulous find. You are awesome and have inspired me to add some of your great ideas I have read about into my class this year!

34. Rachel Lamb says:

I LOVE love the clean looks you are doing! I tend to get cramped and too crafty sometimes! What font did you use. I want to make a Drama one, too and want it to match!
    Thanks for the freebie
    Rachel

35. Tarez says:

Soooo cute! I have a huge favor to ask. Can you make a sign for a SCIENCE special?

• Kristen says:

Thank you so much Tarez!! I am working on schedule cards that will match these–hopefully will be adding them to my shop this weekend!

36. Allyson says:

I just love these and only wish you had Spanish in the mix too!

37. Mrs. P says:

Hi! I just discovered these adorable specials signs! I know this a long shot.. but would you be willing to add another sign to this file. I will be a first year teacher this year and my school has Spanish as a special. I would be willing to pay you for it.. I'm just desperate and thought I'd ask because I love those graphics SO SO much! Just let me know!

Thanks!

Ashley
    That's So Second Grade

38. Tricia R says:

Hi Kristen, is there a way to save the file after I buy some of your downloads so that I can put them in powerpoint and change the wording to Spanish. I really love all your signs but I have a dual langage classroom. I need the signs in both languages.

• Tricia R says:

I forgot to add that after I changed the wording I would gladly send you back a copy of them in Spanish so that you could post them on your web site if you would like.

39. Lori Marluk says:

I am in love with these signs! I am new to the blogging world (actually block stalker) and I would love to have daily schedule cards just like these. Are those still in the works and do you take requests if you don't have all the ones I need? Thanks so much!
    My email
    Is CLRMB5L@gmail.com

40. t-meyer@hotmail.com says:

I LOVE your signs and have printed them off, was just wondering if there was a way to change one to Strings with a picture of a violin? That is the only one I am missing.

41. I love your signs! I can't wait to use them in my classroom! Thanks for sharing them with us!

I also ordered a circle cutter. I can't wait to get it!

Joni