QR Quest Poster

1. Thanks so much for this info – this was a goal of mine for the summer but you made it sound so simple I may have to try it sooner.

Looking From Third to Fourth

2. Christy says:

I have used QR codes with my fifth graders as a self-check. There were problems around the room, they worked them out and scanned to see if they were correct or not. My teaching partner & I had the students give a summary/book recommendation using Educreations, that they shared with others through a QR code if you'd like to learn how/get the sheet for that click
    here

Christy
    Teaching Tales Along the Yellow Brick Road

3. Mrs Cupcake says:

This poster makes me want to go somewhere tropical! πŸ™‚
    ❀Teri
    A Cupcake for the Teacher

4. Chrissy says:

This is amazing!!

5. forkin4th says:

Just stopping by as I'm always inspired by your cute creations! I would be honored if you would assist me in my upcoming giveaway. I'm planning to celebrate my birthday month and gaining 200 blog followers! If you're able to contribute, please shoot me an email at rivas423@gmail.com with a snapshot of your product and/or your blog button so I can send them over to visit your page as well! Anything end-of-the-year, May-themed, or just stinkin' cute would be great!
    πŸ™‚
    Antonia @ forkin4th

6. I have only used QR codes at tech conferences, and I think they are so cool! I would love ot use them in my class, and I'm hoping that we go 1:1 iPads next year so I can try them out. Thank you so much for this post! I'm really excited!

7. Shannon says:

Off the topic, but do you know who I could pay to make a blog button for my blog????? I don't think I even want to attempt it on my own! πŸ™‚

Shannon

8. My 4th graders are obsessed with QR codes! We use self-checking QR code task cards every day in math and I also recently started making QR code scavenger hunts. I just posted a freebie if you're interested: http://iteach1to1.blogspot.com/2013/04/tried-it-tuesday-primary-and-upper-qr.html. That's so cool that you're a Bring Your Own Device school. We have 1:1 laptops and also a few iPads.:)

Kristin
    iTeach 1:1

9. rarara says:

I have used the web http://www.qrsensations.com to create my qrs! I liked how they look.

10. Kate says:

What a great idea, Kristen! Thank you for sharing the poster! πŸ™‚

Kate
    EduKate and Inspire

11. What a great idea! I am loving QR codes this year! I added some to the research unit I created for Black History Month so that the kids would be directed to kid-friendly sites they could use to research their famous black American. It. Was. Awesome. πŸ™‚

Thanks for sharing!

Gayla
    Teach On.

12. I also use them as a self-checking task card. I created a QR folder on my computer and I save them as the number/word/etc. This way I can just copy and paste the next time I make new ones and I don't have to continually generate every single new code.