Tutorial: Landscape AND Portrait in ppt!

1. Thank you so much. I love learning about extra features on power point. The video was awesome.
    Tammy
    Primary Paradise

2. Oh my goodness, thank you so much for this!! I use PowerPoint for all of my creations & this will save me tons of time! Thank you!

Ashley
    The Resource Room Teacher

3. ~Stephanie says:

Now THIS is VERY useful! Thank you so much for the tutorial…I am so lame at all of this stuff…takes me forever to learn how to do it all!

~Stephanie
    Teaching in Room 6

4. Oh, I can't wait to watch this! I'm creating a set right now where I needed pages both ways. Thank you so much for creating this video πŸ™‚

5. Lindsay says:

You are ah-mazing Ladybug! Love it.

Lindsay
    My Life as a Third Grade Teacher

6. Brilliant – absolutely BRILLIANT!! I'm wondering what other amazing things powerpoint can do that I don't know about! Thanks so much for this!!

7. Elizabeth says:

You work fast!! Thanks for this (and all) tutorial!!!

You rock!
    E

8. Love, love, love this post!! Ah-mazing! I will put this to use straight away! Thank you for sharing this tutorial!

Kylie
    Down Under Teacher

9. Mrs. Wathen says:

AMAZING and EASY! Thanks for sharing:)

Tammy
    The Resourceful Apple

10. Dawn says:

This is soooo much better than the way I've been doing things in powerpoint. This tip will save me a lot of time! Thank you for sharing!
    Can you possibly share the tip to make my blog link clickable under my name when I comment on a blog post? I bet it's super simple, but I can't figure it out. Thank you again!

Dawn
    adventuresinfirstwithmrskey.blogspot.com

11. Shelly Sitz says:

My son taught be about grouping objects this summer. It is a big help!

Shelly
    Smiling and Shining in Second Grade

12. Katie says:

I'm soooo excited about this!! πŸ™‚ WOO HOO!! This makes me about as excited as when I found from another tutorial of yours that I could match colors for my text! πŸ™‚ You Rock!! πŸ™‚ I wish I had something new to share, but I'm sure you know everything I know!

✎Katie
    Smiles from 2nd Grade

13. Thanks. Nice tutorial. This is totally what I do which I figured out by accident when I was designing cards with my daughter. Grouping is good to make foldable books as well since you may need "pages" upside down. I don't like that it won't let me group tables and graphics together. Another thing I learned by accident was to select the new picture after grouping and "lock the aspect ratio" before resizing.
    Thanks
    Jenn
    prlhrbr at yahoo.com

14. Kristen!!! I've used grouping before but clearly incorrectly!! haha! I love your tutorials!!! Keep em coming!!!

15. You're so stinkin' cute! We were just talking about this and look how quickly you made it happen! πŸ™‚ You're awesome girl!

Jamie

16. Thank you so much for making this! I appreciate it very much! πŸ™‚ You rock, Kristen!

~Nicole

17. Corinna says:

Thank you so much for sharing!! I just discovered grouping and didn't realize what a great tool this is:)

Aloha,
    Corinna
    Surfin' Through Second

18. ~brookeb~ says:

I love your handy tips πŸ™‚ and your sweet voice. Thanks for sharing!
    Brooke

19. Julie says:

Thank you, thank you, thank you! This is just what I needed – I'm just getting started on TPT and your tutorials are SO helpful!

20. Liz says:

Oh my goodness, I'm going to love using this tip! I had no idea how to do it!

21. I literally just spent the morning futzing around with getting a landscape page into a portrait document! This is so helpful–thank you!

22. Erica Bohrer says:

Great tip! I always merge the two documents on my desktop once they are pdf files. Do you use a trackpad or a magic mouse with your computer?

23. Linda says:

Thank you so much for sharing this! Your tutorials are soooo helpful! I recently switched to ppt to create my files (after watching another of your past tutorials) and I just can't believe how much easier it is!
    Thank you! Thank you!
    Linda
    AroundtheKampfire

24. Michele says:

Genious! I have been trying to figure out an easy way to to do this FOREVER!
    Thank you so much!

Michele
    Coffee Cups and Lesson Plans

25. Emily says:

It cracks me up to watch your videos because we have similar thought processes. Thanks for sharing! =)

Emily @ Second Grade SillinessΒ

26. Sarah says:

Oh my goodness that was brilliant! I group all the time when I am making my books but it NEVER occurred to me to use it to put portrait and landscape together. What a simple and fast way to do it! THANK YOU so much for sharing!!!! This will make my life soooooo much simpler!

Sarah
    Clearly Kindergarten

27. Miss T says:

Hahaha apparently I've used grouping wrong! I've grouped and done the c and p to other pages….but now I need to try using grouping for landscape/portrait in the same pack hehe. Thanks!

Journey of a Substitute Teacher

28. Thank you so much!! This is such a time saver!! I really appreciate you sharing! πŸ™‚

~Jen
    Hello Mrs Sykes

29. stephf54 says:

Grouping is a life saver! I was so excited when I first learned about it. I didn't think about using it this way to get those landscape and portrait slides in one slideshow/pdf. This is great, thanks!

30. Barbara says:

Sounds cool. I was wondering about that too. For some reasoni can't view the video on my iPad but I'm definitely looking at it in my desktop.
    Happy new year, bloggy friend!
    Barbara
    Grade ONEderful
    Ruby Slippers Blog Designs

31. Tanya says:

Super cool! I am totally going to go crazy with grouping! Thank you!
    ☺ Tanya
    fantabulous1stgr@aol.com
    First Grade is Fantabulous!

32. Holly says:

Oh for the love of PETE!!!!!!!!! You have just made my day…you just started off 2013 off RIGHT for me….

xoxoxoxoxooxxooxoooxooxoxxo

Holly
    Crisscross Applesauce in First Grade

33. Ms.M says:

Always lv your tutorials even if I don't use PP much. LOL

Melissa

34. Sarah Paul says:

YES!!! Thank you so much for teaching me this. That is so helpful. I've converting it to pdf and then dragging all of them over. UGH! Thank you!

Sarah
    Sarah's First Grade Snippets

35. Hip! Hip! Hooray! You just saved me hours in my DAY!!!!! Thank you so much for this very helpful tool! How do you figure it all out?????? Thank you!!!
    Jaimie Knudson