December Classroom Calendar (file to share)

December 1, 2012

December Classroom Calendar (file to share)

December 1, 2012
Happy weekend everyone! And Happy December!! I can’t believe it’s this time of year already…feels like we were all just planning out our classroom designs in the summer heat!
Well, speaking of classroom designs, I wanted to share a file for the month of December–as a thank you for all of the love and support you have shown for the Bright & Clear Decor I’ve blogged about these past months.
I’m hoping to share a new calendar set each month, if you are interested in downloading a different design each time.
The calendar for December is made to coordinate with the Bright & Clear Decor series and features some bright lights (thanks to the fabulous designs of Maree Truelove!). I wanted to make it festive, but not too Christmas-y, so all could enjoy.
This calendar can be laminated, to be used again…

…and so you can share important dates with your students:
(the colors look a little funny–I could not find great lighting today!)
If you would like to download this file, it is in my TpT store…please click the image below:
Would you be interested in more monthly calendars like this? I’d be happy to share a new one each month. Thanks for stopping by! 🙂

Some fonts in this file by Miss Tiina at www.misstiina.com

• Courtney December 1, 2012 at 7:28 pm

This looks amazing Kristen! I love the bright and clear series. You are so talented. I hope you have a fabulous weekend!

Swimming into Second

• Miss Kindergarten December 1, 2012 at 7:41 pm

It's beautiful!

• ~Stephanie December 1, 2012 at 8:09 pm

So cute! I love the brights (as you know) Kristen! Thanks for sharing 🙂

~Stephanie
    Teaching in Room 6

• Corinna December 1, 2012 at 8:34 pm

So cute! Will go perfectly with the other labels that I already have from you:)

Aloha,
    Corinna
    Surfin' Through Second

• Stephanie @ 3rd Grade Thoughts December 1, 2012 at 8:48 pm

I love your bright & clear and just wish I wasn't so dull & boring 😉 My friend does her calendar like this each month and it always looks so darn cute, just like yours. I may need to rethink my "everything has to be navy or teal" philosophy, because all of your colorful decor keeps getting more & more tempting 🙂

~Stephanie
    3rd Grade Thoughts

• Bren P. December 2, 2012 at 12:29 am

I love the calendar! I would not mind a new set each month! Thanks for sharing! 🙂

Bren P.
    The Teacher Diaries

• Kelley Cirrito December 2, 2012 at 1:13 am

As always these are soo cute! Just FYI I opened a TpT! I know I am finally stepping out in the world! I am just so excited to be done with my masters and needed something to keep me busy! I hope you are having a great weekend!

• Heidi Harrell December 2, 2012 at 2:25 am

I love these! I am your newest follower! Please come visit my blog as well!

Heidi

• Melissa December 2, 2012 at 2:42 am

I love this! This will be perfect because I don't have room for traditional calendars and this will fit perfectly on a cabinet door. Thanks!

• Elizabeth December 2, 2012 at 3:07 am

Everything you make puts a smile on my face 😉

• Molly December 2, 2012 at 7:50 am

I second Elizabeth!! Super cute, Kristen!!

• Jennifer December 2, 2012 at 2:54 pm

Yes I would love more calendar cards! Love this set!
    Rowdy in First Grade

• Annie Moffatt December 2, 2012 at 3:56 pm

I agree with Elizabeth! Everything you make makes me smile and feel good! Awesome photos…as usual!!
    The Moffatt Girls

• Ms.M December 2, 2012 at 8:14 pm

Yes, yes! This is exactly what I've been looking for. Kristen they are wonderful. Thank you lv. Miss chatting with you. Come Jan & Downton I'll be emailing you!
    M

• Amy Cain January 17, 2013 at 3:17 am

Hi Kristen!!
    I'm new to your blog! I'm a student teacher who is really starting to think hard about her own classroom and your work is beautiful! I love the Cafe and Craft boards, as well as of your labels. This calendar looks great and I would love to have a new calendar each month! Thank you for your hard work and everthing you provide for free (like I said – student teacher – no paycheck!!! I'm married too! :/). Anywho, I can't wait to keep reading your blog!

Amy