Affordable Dry Erase Board

1. Emily says:

Very clever. I mainly don't write on the board for lessons anymore. My screen takes up a good portion and I use the ladybug / projector/ computer… What is always on the board are my objectives, my magnets of kids done/ not done, date, and homework.

2. Another inexpesive option is found at the lumber yard….it is a white bathboard. We have used them as large white boards and we have also had the lumber yard cut them in 9 x 12 size for lapboards. Just another idea!!

3. Lori says:

Great way to add another wipe off board to your room!
    Lori
    Conversations in Literacy

4. Beth says:

I am loving this ideas….as I detest chalk boards. Good tip. Thanks.
    Beth
    Thinking of Teaching

5. Mor Zrihen says:

What a fabulous idea friend!!! You are super crafty!!! I wish I could stop by your room!!!!!! Happy Holidays xoxo

6. Barbara says:

Oooh, that's a great idea! Thanks for sharing.
    ❀Barbara❀
    Grade ONEderful
    Ruby Slippers Blog Designs

7. charlmarjo says:

I read on Pinterest that you can clean whiteboards with air freshener. It sounds weird, but it really works!

8. What a great idea!! You are so crafty! I hope you have a great holiday!!

9. Kristen–I love this. My Smartboard has attacked the whiteboard space, and I love this creative solution!

10. Lisa Mattes says:

I love whiteboards! This is great!! You are truly incredible, Kristen. I've been stalking you for quite some time and just love so many things about you! Your knack for graphics is just completely incredible and your generosity is sooo appreciated!!! Thank you so much for all you do!
    Growing Firsties

11. Thank you for sharing. You always have creative ideas. I really love your creativity!
    Kindergarten Milestones

12. Ms.M says:

I love this idea. I basically use my dry erase board to project my doc cam on. I have a gazillion dry erase boards all over my room, all shapes and sizes but I am a bit "A type" with them and have a hard time letting the kids write on them. HOWEVER, I think I would so let them have at it with these

My big white board is sectioned off with ribbon. I was thinking if you wanted you could put tape or ribbon over the creases and have each board be for a different subject, or activity. Shrugs, just an idea. Though I totally get the appeal of putting them together to have one bog board. I am curious to see what else you will do with them.

Melissa