Printing Poster Size with Adobe Reader

1. Diane R says:

I noticed it but never tried it. Would have been a good idea for a few things in my room. Thanks for experimenting and sharing!

Diane
    Fifth in the Middle

2. Cool! I've seen that but never tried.Thanks for the tutorial!
    Gina
    Beach Sand and Lesson Plans

3. Lauren says:

I've thought about that many times, but never long enough to figure out how to do it. Thanks for the tip!

4. Courtney says:

Wow! That's a great tip! Thanks for sharing Kristen! I had no idea that this could be done. Have a great weekend!

Swimming into Second

5. Dani says:

I've been wondering how to do this exact thing! Thank you so much!

-Dani
    A Place to Thrive

6. Cindy E. says:

I had no idea that you could do that!! Thanks for sharing! I have quite a few items that I would love to have poster-sized.

7. Elizabeth says:

Fantastic tip!! I can always count on you for techy tips!!
    Elizabeth

8. Miss Nelson says:

9. Sandy says:

I figured this out this summer and thought it was genius… It makes posters so much easier to make! πŸ™‚

10. Erica Bohrer says:

Awesome! Thanks for sharing. I am pinning this.

11. Mrs. Taggart says:

Did you remake the items for that calendar math? I'd be interested in seeing photos of your calendar math board/area.

Thanks! πŸ™‚

12. Wow! Thank you! I never knew how to make it poster size!
    Thanks,
    Julie@TheTeachingBug

13. Jessi Fuller says:

What does the final product look like???

14. emely1776 says:

Which version of Adobe Reader are you using because I am not seeing that option on mine.

15. Smiles :) says:

Cool…now I want to poster-size everything! Just kidding! πŸ™‚ Thanks for sharing this idea!

16. cohen moles says:

Hi guys! just want to share this tip in Large printing:If you want to print a poster with a solid- color or gradient background, please carefully consider the drawbacks- it will take longer to print, and it may make the poster more susceptible to damage when handled.
    ZTE review

17. Latoya Smith says:

I’ve had my share of less than appealing print jobs, so it’ll come as no surprise that I was being more than a little picky when I had to select somewhere to print some posters for my boutique after relocating to Fort Lauderdale FL. A friend suggested I try a local printer, PCA Delta. The posters were great. Now I use them whenever I have stuff to print. If you need printing done, I highly recommend you give them a try. Check them out at http://www.pcadeltaprinting.com/