2012-2013 Day-At-A-Glance Lesson Template

1. ~Stephanie says:

This is exactly what I need! Thanks!

~Stephanie
    Teaching in Room 6

2. Excellent template!
    I love to be able to sit down at my desk in the morning and refresh myself on what the day will bring – thanks for sharing! 🙂

~Jessica
    Joy in the Journey

3. Thanks for inspiring me to tweak my plan book. I currently have a template I created but it looks like the "old fashion" plan book! LOL! I use Reader's Workshop/CAFE/Daily 5 but I've been struggling with how to write the plans. It just doesn't work for me! Yours has given me some ideas! THANKS so much for sharing!
    Gina
    Beach Sand and Lesson Plans

4. Elizabeth says:

I love this template! Thanks, Kristen!

Elizabeth
    Fun in Room 4B

5. Vanessa says:

Hmmm…. I usually buy mine at Lakeshore but now that I see so many cute & creative ones like yours, I feel like I might change my mind next year! Thanks for sharing!
    Vanessa
    Kindergarten Schmindergarten

6. Michele says:

Thanks for sharing the way your plans work for you. It's funny that you posted this as it was a conversation on my team on Friday~ the need to tweak what we have!
    Changing my planbook is on my agenda to get to soon!

Michele
    Coffee Cups and Lesson Plans

7. You are so stinkin creative!!!!

Kelly
    Beg, Borrow, Steal

8. Jennyfer says:

Thanks for sharing this! Your template from last year is what I use this year and it works so well for my lesson planning needs. I really appreciate you sharing all your goodies with us.

Jennyfer

9. Emily says:

Thank you for sharing!

10. Thanks for sharing!! I love the fonts and how it turned out!! Have a great week!

11. P.S. you have been boo'd my friend Kristen!! 😉

12. Ms.M says:

I love them. I wish I could plan like this. I am seriously gonna take a good look at it to see if I can do a whole day on one page. Currently I am doing one page per grade level.

Perfect timing too cause I am planning for this week right now. Talk about procrastination. 😛

M

13. What a lovely planner page you. I could see that being really helpful to organize your day.

14. Thank you! I love how you schedule he start end end of each workshop, I need to do that to keep me on track.

15. Quinn skyler says:

Good template, this template making me to remember my school time table, i used to maintain a good time table in my childhood days, but as usual like all kids i never maintained it.

Calendar Template

16. Kathryn says:

Thank you! I appreciate all of your hard work!
    Katt Fornstrom

17. Thank you for sharing! I understand why I have to write the uber detailed plans that my district requires of us for each lesson (i.e.: CCSS, Learning Objective, What the Teacher will do, What the students will do, materials, differentiation, assessment…..) but I miss my old block schedule where I could see at a glance how my day is going to play out. I love your idea I think I will just add it as a cover for the district required 15 pages of plans and I'll finally know what the heck I'm doing each day. Thanks again for the inspiration!