As well as books for read alouds…
- The camera has a very sturdy base and a strong neck that can be turned to many different angles for the best possible view.
- It’s not a delicate piece of technology that breaks easily. The camera is strong enough that I don’t mind my 4th and 5th graders setting it up and “running” the camera during a lesson.
- It can take pictures! This is wonderful for any images you would like to save for later on. And, when we take pictures, Luna saves
them right to the desktop…making them very easy to find.
- It has video!! I’ve only just begun using this feature, but the possibilities are endless. I plan on working on some math mini-lessons this summer…. 🙂
- Follow Learning Resources on their Facebook.
- Follow Learning Resources on their Twitter.
- Follow Learning Resources on their YouTube.
And that’s it! The giveaway will end on Wednesday, June 13th and the winning name will be announced on Thursday, June 14th. Best of luck to you all!! 🙂