Community Supply Baskets

1. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE!
    Blessings,

Jessica Stanford
    Mrs. Stanford's Class

2. Tara says:

Woop! Woop!!! I am too excited you linked up friend!!!! So super sweet of your to share those awesome labels too!!! I'm having way to much fun seeing what everyone has been up to BUT my to do list is growing by the second. Lol!
    Thanks girl! How did the toolbox turn out??? Or is that for next weeks link up? πŸ˜‰

4th Grade Frolics

• Hi! I love your site! I will be a new 4th grade teacher next year and am getting many ideas from your sight on organization. I just tried to start a blog to post stuff on too. You guys gave me the idea. Not really sure how all the blogging works yet, but I am trying. I want to thank you for sharing all your wonderful ideas!

3. Susan says:

Sooo cute!!! Thank you! β™₯

Susan

Kindergarten is the Best

4. Anonymous says:

These are SO adorable! I'm re-planning my classroom for next year and these will be PERFECT! THANK YOU πŸ™‚

Best,
    Allie

5. Unknown says:

So cute! Thanks for sharing! ~Heidi V.

6. I bought your labels last night!!! I am super excited to use them!!!

7. Elizabeth says:

You already know that I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE these (but I'll say it again) πŸ™‚

Elizabeth

Fun in Room 4B

8. Lisa R. says:

These labels are the cutest!!! Thanks for sharing! πŸ™‚

Lisa
    Learning Is Something to Treasure

9. So cute! I love the color, so bright and cheery!! We are your newest followers, check us out if you get a chance! πŸ™‚

10. Holly says:

You just make me smile, smile, smile!!!!!

Holly
    Crisscross Applesauce in First Grade

11. You have been busy Miss Kriten! Loving all the new signs πŸ™‚

~Steph
    Teaching in Room 6

12. Looking at these, I am very tempted to go with a colorful theme this year in my classroom! I love it!

13. Thanks so much for these!! They are great!

April

Wolfelicious

14. Lisa K says:

Thank you for these labels! As always, they look great!

Lisa

15. Cynthia says:

I am CRAZY in love with these labels!!! Thank you so much for sharing them!

16. Kate says:

Hooray for more labels!!! Thank you πŸ™‚

PS: Those cute neon bins are from the Dollar Tree?! I need to go dollar store hunting…

Kate
    EduKate and Inspire

17. Kellie says:

Love the labels! Thank you so much for sharing! πŸ™‚

18. Nicole says:

LOVE these labels!! Now if I can just motivate myself to clean out my closet…!
    Nicole
    Rowdy in Room 300

19. Ms.M says:

As always you are fantastic Kristen. Thanks for sharing.

M

20. Kate says:

These are beautiful!! I will definitely be using them πŸ™‚

☼Kate
    To The Square Inch

21. 1. You have totally inspired me to revamp my storage for desks this year! Thanks!!!

2. Don't you just love miss tina fonts!

Every New Beginning

22. Amanda Mast says:

I just love all your ideas! It was my first day of freedom today so I went to the Dollar Tree and bought those bins. I was so excited! Thank you!!!!

23. Anonymous says:

Beautiful!

24. Ana says:

So cute. Thank you! πŸ™‚

25. Ms. Pretzel says:

Adorable!!! Your pictures are beautiful. The lighting and everything is great.

26. Anonymous says:

Is it possible to have these with customizable text? I teach in a bilingual English-German Kindergarten in Munich and would love to be able to have these in both languages!.

27. Lynna says:

Do you just use labels to promote literacy? I have used community supplies for a long time, but haven't labeled anything…works just fine!

28. Anonymous says:

These are amazing! Definitely plan to use them this year. My room needs some updating.

29. Thank you, thank you, thank you! I plan to use your classroom theme for my first classroom this year!! =)

Devon

30. Thank you, thank you, thank you! I plan to use your classroom theme for my first classroom this year!! =)

Devon

31. Did you print them on sticky labels?? Where did you find labels that had that cool shapes?

32. Megan says:

Hi Kristen! I absolutely love your site! Thank you for sharing all of your ideas and tips! I was wondering if you had these files in an editable form? I printed and cut them out, and can't wait to use them, but realized I had a couple of other supplies I will need to label. I thought it couldn't hurt to ask!!

Thanks again for everything!!

~Megan

33. gecko says:

Can I pin it?

They are awesome!

Tracey

34. gecko says:

Can I pin it?

They are awesome!

Tracey

35. Jennbrown8 says:

Kristen, I am wanting to have some of these labels that say copy paper, handwriting paper, and card stock. Any way you can make some? preferably the flipped design supply labels that are supply labels. The big fancy looking ones. I would love to see them in your teachers notebook store, or customizable ones as well! πŸ™‚

36. Anonymous says:

Kristen-

I love your flipped black supply labels and want to use them in my classroom. Would it be possible for you go either make the black labels for markers, colored pencils, and crayons? Or can I somehow change the words on the ones I have already downloaded? Thank you for your help!

37. Anonymous says:

I can't seem to find these supply bins at Dollar Tree. When did you get them or have the styles change?

Matt G.

38. Anonymous says:

Hi, I love your work!!! How did you make the labels with dots and picture? Also, what do I print them onto, sticky labels? Sorry, this is my first time trying all this and I'm not exactly sure where to start!

39. Anonymous says:

awesome

40. I love your labels!!! I have bought several bright colored bins too so the colors match very well. I also have purple. Is there a way to change the background color so they match as well? Thanks

Jennifer

41. Meagan says:

I adore your blog!! Soo many cute things. I'm still a student and I am so excited, I'm going into my Senior year next semester in the fall and will begin student teaching. I cannot wait! Thank you so much for all the goodies πŸ™‚

42. Ms. J says:

Love these but I don't have a TN account. Could you post them on TPT?

Thanks!

43. Katie says:

Hi Kristen!

I LOVE these labels!! Could you tell me where you found the white outline school supply clip art?

Thanks!