Tutorial: Cute Thumbnail Galleries!

1. Ok, so this wasn't on my summer to-do list until I watched this and now it has shot straight to the top! How easy and how CUTE when it's all done!

And don't you just LOVE screen shot? I think it's my fav tool! When I got my PC, I was bummed it wasn't standard like my Mac, but the new Windows has the Snipping Tool, which is almost as cool πŸ™‚

Thanks for another amazing tutorial!

~Stephanie
    3rd Grade Thoughts

2. Tara says:

Totally on my summer to do list….unless……maybe….I can get my sweet daughter to do this for me?????? Hmmmmmm:) Thanks for sharing!!! So love organization and cuteness helps too:) Your awesome!!!

4th Grade Frolics

3. Kelly Hall says:

I plan on doing this over the summer. I LOVE your tutorials! Just got my first Mac Book and need to learn all the ins and outs first. Thanks for sharing!

4. Mor Zrihen says:

Your are my bloggy goddess!!! Can't wait to tackle this project over the summer! Your tutorials are the BEST!
    Thank you for all that you do and share with us! We (especially me) appreciate you!

❀ Mor Zrihen from…
    A Teacher's Treasure
    Teaching Treasures Shop

5. Elizabeth says:

Thank you, thank you, thank you! Now, I don't have to ask Google πŸ™‚

Elizabeth

Fun in Room 4B

6. Runde's Room says:

OH – LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this!!! My summer to-do list just keeps getting longer and longer … I think I may need to take the year off just to get caught up … πŸ˜‰
    Thanks for another spectacular tutorial!

Jen
    Runde's Room

7. Deb says:

Kristen, just keep them coming! My "To Do" list is not long enough and I didn't know you could do that in PP so I learned something else today! Thanks for all of the tutorials that you create for us because it is appreciated!

Deb at Fabulously First

8. Wow Kristen – These are amazing and just were added to my blogging to do list! I'll second the thanks for making all these tutorials for us!

9. June 22nd?! I mean, eh hem, hang in there πŸ™‚ This is definitely making my list. Funny how teachers all have a summer- School To Do List going already. Number one on my list? BATMAN πŸ™‚ Thanks again!
    ☼Libby
    Dual Kinder Teacher

10. sydney says:

Kristen, this looks so pretty I can't stand it. Can't wait to play around with it.

Lessons Learned

11. Rikki says:

You're amazing!! I have been following your blog for sometime and seriously you have helped me out so much. I created my first teachers pay teachers product. I felt like I did everything right. You helped me create it. Seriously I wouldn't have been able to do it without your help. Now I have one more question for you. I don't know if you'll be able to answer it. I put my product up on Teachers Pay Teachers. But it will not show any thumbnails. How do I get it show thumbnails. Do you know?? I've saved the images as jpegs, and tiff. I've even resized it but when I put the document in it shows nothing :(. Can you help me?

12. I agree with Rikki! Amazing:) I will be giving this a try for sure:)

13. Adding this to my To D list! I'm a huge fan and new follower!

Heather
    Teachittoday.blogspot.com

14. Awesome! Thank you, I'm going to try this when school gets out . . .
    Lory
    Funforfirst.blogspot.com

15. I played around with this and used Fireworks. However, the crop tool in link manager caused my thumbnails to have a light white background. I noticed yours didn't do that…. how did you do that?? Thanks for the info. … very helpful!

Terri
    the-creative-apple.blogspot.com

16. missdee says:

Hello,
    What color blue did you use on your bulletin board? I have attached the link so you could see what I was referring to.

17. Caitlin says:

I love this!!! Thank you for doing a video!!

Caitlin
    Learning Ahoy

18. Becca Morris says:

Thanks for sharing! I am doing this right now!

✰Becca
    Simply 2nd Resources

19. Ms. Mel says:

I'm new to your site, and I've found myself going through all your old posts! Absolutely love all your stuff. Thank you so much for sharing!

20. Sandy says:

I just wanted to thank you for this tutorial!!! I have been having so much fun playing with the links and making cute buttons! I appreciate you sharing your expertise!!!! THANK YOU!!! πŸ™‚

Soaring Through Second

21. Tina721 says:

From me (a newbie) I can't say thank you enough for having these GREAT tutorials and tips available. I have been searching for how to do these things, and now I just have to come here! I really appreciate all the hard work you did in making these videos…Thank you for sharing!
    ~Tina
    Laugh Live Love Learn

22. Molly says:

Thanks SO much for this video! I have been wanting to add thumbnail galleries for a while now after seeing yours and some other cute ones and this explained it perfectly! Also, I didn't know you could do that with the shapes in Powerpoint! I will definitely be using that a lot! Thanks again Kristen!!

Molly
    Lessons with Laughter

23. Sarah says:

Thanks so much for sharing… I used this tutorial on my personal blog, since my teacher blog doesn't have the plethora of posts that yours has. I love, love, love it on my personal blog, though. Take a look if you like!

My Online Cookbook :o) Thanks, again!