Creating Direct Downloads (again, apparently)

1. Oh, that is too funny! At least you realized it before you got all the way through! LOL! Truth be told, your videos are so informative, I would have watched it anyway! I so have you to thank for changing my life! I just love PowerPoint and would never have switched to it from Word if not for your tutorial. I will NEVER look back! Thanks so much…again!

Lori (luvyorkies@gmail.com)
    Teaching With Love and Laughter

2. Tania Knapp says:

We would have happily listened to your 'repeated' entry. You can always learn something new…like reading a book for the 20th time.
    I have watched all of your tutorials and learned tons! Thanks for taking the time to help those of us who are still feeling 'clueless'.
    Tania
    My Second Sense

3. Emily says:

Yes I have! It's even funnier when my coworkers refer to one of my stories and I'm all "did I tell you that story?" =)

Emily @ Second Grade SillinessΒ

4. Tessa says:

Is it even worse if someone looked through your tutorials and didn't see it? Not that I did that or anything…

Tessa
    Tales From Outside the Classroom

5. I would have still watched it again if you would have posted it!! I totally forget what I have blogged about and I have been blogging for half the time you have. Thanks for all the helpful videos and tips! You make blogging easier for everyone! πŸ™‚

6. Elizabeth says:

Oh my goodness, that is TOO funny. I thought I was losing it, too. I "think" I've posted something and then, nope, it was all in my head.

I would have watched it again and not even remembered I'd seen it…so re-post away…we probably all wouldn't remember πŸ™‚

Elizabeth
    Fun in Room 4B

7. Heidi says:

Thank you so much for all of your tutorials. They have been sooo helpful and couldn't have come at a more perfect time. I was just telling my husband last night how I needed to figure out how to do this for my blog. Thank you again πŸ™‚

8. Tara says:

Not only do I forget what I have posted…..girl, I forget what I say half the time!!!! I'm sure my friends are like…."Um, yeah, Tara is losing it!" lol! So, no worries there dear….we teachers have 1 million things on our mind at the same time….it's a wonder I remember my name half the time!!!

4th Grade Frolics

9. I can't remember anything lately either Kristen. This makes me feel better that I'm not the only one. I think there's too many things going on in our minds and things we have done before just go away. Have a good week!

Swimming into Second

10. ~DeAnne~ says:

I forget what I'm doing, blogging, saying—I can be talking mid sentence and………see what I mean? Maybe I'm getting old!!

You are too awesome for all your tutorials!! πŸ™‚

ღDeAnne
    First Grade and Fabulous

11. You make me feel better – I was looking for a previous post for 15 minutes… I was certain I had it… It must be in here somewhere… Crud. I never posted it. I ended up posting it today instead.

~Jen
    Hello Mrs Sykes

12. I always blame it on lack of sleep, raising two kids or something like that. I would gladly listen to you again and again:)

13. Mrs. Mac says:

Hello, dear friend! Tag! You're it! Check out my webpage for the rules! πŸ™‚ First Class with Mrs. Mac

14. Kristin says:

I do that all the time. For example, we just got our pinks and blues on Friday (paperwork to fill out for next year's teachers) and I could have sworn I had already done them. I also introduced a song to my kiddos the other day but they said I had already taught it to them. I understand completely. Your tutorials save my life, by the way! Thank you!
    A Teeny Tiny Teacher

15. I often have these re-do moments, and almost did the same thing with evernote tutorial. Since discovering Pinterest, I now house my tutorials on a board there.

16. Chrissy says:

I'm starting to have a deja-vu feeling when I pin something on Pinterest! Sure enough, I've come across a few doubles while searching on my boards.

You are not alone! As others have said, I would read anything you posted!!
    ReadWriteSing

17. Jessica says:

I have just started blogging. Thanks for the tutorials. Come visit me…

learnplayandhavefun.blogspot.com

Jessica

18. Erin Sample says:

I also just started blogging and I appreciate the time you take to make these tutorials. Thanks!
    Erin
    Sample’s Superstars

19. Mor Zrihen says:

You & your designs are FABULOUS!!! I learned so much from them! I look forward to your new ones πŸ™‚

❀ Mor Zrihen from…
    A Teacher's Treasure
    Teaching Treasures Shop

20. Ms.M says:

You are fantastic darling and even if you posted the exact same thing twice it was because it was worth it. LOL πŸ™‚ Been so long for me, I feel like it has been ages since we chatted.

M

21. Runde's Room says:

It's just like when I pin something … and then think that maybe I've pinned it already … only to find out I've pinned it at least 3 times already … πŸ˜‰
    Seriously though, your tutorials are AWESOME!!! (and well worth posting twice)

Jen
    Runde's Room

22. Arianne says:

Yeahhh! This is awesome – and I totally (like most of the other readers) would have watched it again and loved it again. Your tutorials are fantastic – and perfect for bloggy world. πŸ™‚ Thanks!

Arianne
    Ketchen's Kindergarten

23. Kristin, I have been looking for a tutorial for creating direct downloads. I watched your video 3 times and tried it! This worked perfectly! I am now editing all of my posts. Good thing I just started blogging!
    Thank you!
    Theresa

24. I am SO glad you reposted this! I've been looking for something easy peasy to do. I usually used Scribd but it's been a total BUTT lately (excuse my French =). I'm trying this tonight and am mentioning you and your tutorial awesomeness!

Laura
    Kinder Kraziness

25. Wow. This is super way to use Google Sites. Thanks so much!!!

26. Hi Kristin,

Erica Bohrer, my (former) workshop student, colleague and friend pointed me in your direction! As a longtime teacher and published Scholastic author, I am not new to the world of kids and creating teaching resources BUT I am new to the world of digital publishing. I soooo appreciate your tutorials. I am almost set to launch my own resource site, Learning with Puppets–complete with a blog on the homepage–and what I learn from you will make all the difference. I will point others to your offerings as well.

Thanks again!
    Mary Beth Spann
    marybeth@learningwithpuppets.com

27. AMC says:

Thanks for this tutorial – I have set up a website but it won`t let me upload any files – was wondering if it is just me (probably!). Very new to this and didn`t realize people had moved on from Google Docs – I just learned how to use it!!! Thanks for the info – I will keep at it!

Looking From Third to Fourth

28. I have been wondering how to do this..and you made it soooo very simple with your clever tutorial. I have posted all my freebies to TPT but thought…there has to be a way to do it in Blogger…and you have answered my prayers! Thanks so much for sharing your expertise…it really must take time and patience to do all that you have done! Thanks so much! Happy New Year!