Launching our Memoir unit {printable}

1. KRISTA says:

Loving the "Special Memory" download. Thanks for sharing. We are working on personal narratives right now, and this would be perfect to use in our unit.

If you have a chance, please check out my new teaching blog.

Krista
    stellar-students

2. Kristin says:

I love this!!! Thank you for sharing! Your stuff is too darn cute.
    Your kiddos are so lucky to have you!!!

3. Runde's Room says:

We did personal memoirs as our first writing genre in writer's workshop (back in September / October). It was a great way to find out a little more about my students' lives outside of school. LOVE it!

Jen
    Runde's Room

4. Kristin says:

So I copied the wrong link in my earlier comment. Ooops. Just ignore that! 🙂 Thank you!
    A Teeny Tiny Teacher

5. diditeach says:

That is very cute, thanks for sharing !

6. Ms.M says:

Look at you, your on a roll posting this week. Me? I have been lacking, you know conferences and all. -.- Love the freebie. Thanks.

Ms.M's Blog
    A Teacher's Plan

7. Kim says:

My goodness, Kristen,
    This SO cute–just like everything else I see here!
    (Sometimes I come here just for a dose of happiness–on a circular label, of course)

You are just so talented!

Kim
    Finding JOY in 6th Grade

8. Thanks for sharing! I love it. I'm a new follower and I tagged you at "bloggy tag". Check it out at http://thirdgradetreasures.blogspot.com/2012/02/bloggy-tag.html

I would love your support! Thanks 🙂
    Kirsten

9. Kim says:

Hi Kristen:
    You are my role model for organization! I love every single thing in your room!

I got the organizer at Office Depot. But I just saw it on sale at Amazon (Rolodex brand/without the cups) for $16.43. And there were cuter, cheaper ones too.

I'm sure there is already something perfect sitting on or near you desk!

Sending you GIANT CyberHugs!

Kim
    Finding JOY in 6th Grade

10. You need to read Wilfrid Gordon McDonald Partridge by Mem Fox, it's all about what is a memory! It's awesome!!!
    Jessica

11. Your blog post is a various feeling. But it remains the most outstanding in his own style!!

finance dissertation