Video Tutorial: Threaded Comments

1. Yippee! I just stopped at the grocery store and it seemed like everyone in line was buying red and blue balloons with the one token mylar Patriots football-shaped balloon along with chips, and salsa!

2. Interesting! I will have to check it out. Thanks for sharing the video! It is always easier to see it instead of just reading directions! Have a great 3 day weekend!!!!

3. Mrs. Cupcake says:

Thanks for posting about another great tutorial!!

A Cupcake for the Teacher

4. Fitbecky says:

I just noticed it was on my blot this morning too! But now my comments aren't numbered anymore.

Becky
    2nd Grade Rocks

5. Thanks for the tutorial! 🙂 My template must have been too detailed to make the switch on its own and I was able to use the link you suggested to get my threaded comments to show up!

Thanks so much!
    Lisa
    Stories From Second

6. Ms.M says:

I saw it the other day and was super excited about it. 🙂

Ms.M's Blog
    A Teacher's Plan

7. Jill says:

Wow Kristen!!! You made my day so happy. 🙂 🙂

Marvelous Multiagers!

8. Jess says:

I just discovered this the other day on my blog and I love it! Thanks for posting so everyone knows!

Rambling About Reading

9. SunnyDays says:

Kristen – you are covered in all kinds of awesome sauce!! I didn't click the "expand" box…I'm hoping that's the difference. I'm running out now to dinner but I can't wait to try it again!

Big Bloggy Love to You!

Denise
    Sunny Days In Second Grade

10. SunnyDays says:

And ps..how do you feel about the friend connect gadget going away? I'm not gonna lie…I'm bummed.

Denise
    Sunny Days In Second Grade

11. April says:

Thanks for the video!! I am such a visual person that this really helps me. Thanks.

April

12. Erika says:

So does this reply go right to the person who left the comment? Or do they have to come back to your post and view the reply?

2B Honey Bunch
    The Best Endings

13. Delighted says:

Help!!! When I check my blog now using Chrome it takes me to my comments page. However, when I use Internet Explorer, it gives me a blank screen. Any thoughts.
    First Grade Delight
    imgoingfirst@gmail.com

• Kristen says:

Hi Delighted! I think Internet Explorer has a hard time with these kind of features. I like to use Firefox. As long as you keep it updated, it doesn't seem to have a problem with items on our blogs. I hope this helps!

• Ok. I know this is probably right in front of my face…but how do I comment without having to hit "reply" on somebody else comment?! I mean is it so obvious and I'm just not seeing it?! ha!

Thanks,
      Kelly
      Beg, Borrow, Steal

14. Lisa Howard says:

I just did this on firefox. Thanks for the headsup! Its great!!

15. Terri says:

Oh thank you for your video and clear explanations! I think I got it!
    Monkeying Around With Technology

16. Erika says:

Kristen,
    I just ran across this tutorial for numbering threaded comments. Don't know if it works because mine aren't threaded but thought you might like to try it.

17. Dana says:

Yay!!! Your tutorial worked!!! I've been wondering how to get the "reply" links! Thanks, Kristen! 🙂

Dana
    3rd Grade Gridiron

18. Jessica says:

YAY! Thanks for sharing this! I am so excited that I can reply to comments so easily now! =)

19. Heather says:

You seriously rock!!! Your tutorials are the best!
    Heather
    Kickin' it in Kinder

20. katherine says:

This is fantastic – thanks so much for posting this! I just added this feature to my blog, and it was so easy! I'm excited to have this feature now!

katherine
    Yay Third Grade

21. Wendy says:

You are amazing! I've been trying to figure this out for awhile now and your tutorial did the trick. Thanks so much!

Wendy