Student Information Sheet {printable}

1. How many kids do you have typically come or go in a year?

❀Jodi from…
    β˜…β˜…The Clutter-Free Classroomβ˜…β˜…
    Helping Teachers Get Organized

2. Thank you for sharing! πŸ™‚
    Cheryl
    Crayons and Curls

3. sydney says:

thanks for this…it will come in handy! Can you tell me how made your pdf a jpg?

4. Kristen says:

Hey Jodi…it varies. Usually when a student moves, another comes in. I've had several years where I look at my class photo from September and it is really different than the end of the year!

Sydney…I just took a screen cap of it when I was in preview mode.

Thanks for the kind words ladies πŸ™‚

5. Hey Kristen –

What type of font did you use for the header? I'm love in with that font!

~Lauren

6. Kate says:

I love the font in the header too! Do you remember what it is called? Thanks for sharing this useful resource!
    Kate
    To The Square Inch

7. DHockey says:

I would love the ELL version. This is the time of year I usually get new ELL students. e-mail is DHockey12@att.net
    Thanks so much

8. wow! this is great – we have a HIGH transient popluation…thanks!
    The Teachers’ Cauldron

9. Kristin says:

Very smart!!!! Thanks for sharing!
    A Teeny Tiny Teacher

10. This is a great idea! Thanks for sharing!

❀ Mor Zrihen from…
    A Teacher's Treasure
    Teaching Treasures Shop

11. Ms.M says:

What a great idea. I would also love the ELL version.

Ms.M's Blog
    A Teacher's Plan

12. Edana says:

I'd love the ELL version too! Thanks soooo much! This is exactly what I need.

Color Me Kinder

13. Beth Ann says:

I'll pop it into my binder on Monday. Thanks for sharing!
    ❁Beth Ann❁
    Taming My Flock of Firsties
    bakteach16@gmail.com

14. This is great! Thank you for sharing a wonderful resource that I can use with my very transient population. This will be very helpful πŸ™‚

Lisa πŸ™‚
    Made in the Shade in Second Grade

15. Kristen says:

Thanks for the lovely comments! I added the ELL Version with a place for languages above, under the other file πŸ™‚

16. I have awarded you The Versatile Blogger award. Please visit http://teachingmycalling.blogspot.com/2012/01/im-one-lucky-blogger.html to claim your award.

17. Mrs. Cupcake says:

I've given your blog The Versatile Blogger award… if you don't already have it, stop by to pick it up πŸ™‚ Plus I'm having a little 300 follower giveaway!

A Cupcake for the Teacher

18. Sophia says:

Yay! I love it! I will be adding it to my Binder also (another thing you have inspired me to make) Thanks so much!