New Year’s Writing

1. Thank you for sharing! I'm feeling a long week coming up too. Ugh! Hope it passes quickly.

Swimming into Second

2. Tara says:

This is just too cute and a great way to start the new year with the peeps!! Thank you!!

4th Grade Frolics

3. Holly says:

Love, love, love!!!! Thanks so much for sharing. Nice to know I have something for the New Year!

Holly
    Crisscross Applesauce in First Grade

4. melissa says:

thanks kristen! 🙂 awesome…

5. Kim says:

Hi Kristen:
    Thanks for the cute activity. (Actually, I might use it to organize MY OWN thinking before the kids ever get to see it!)

Also, I wanted you to know that once I knew your name was on the list (Day 2, I think), I voted for you every day on the EduBlog awards page. I love your blog.

You are always so sweet and generous and I wanted you to know that appreciate you!

Happy Holidays,
    Kim
    Finding JOY in 6th Grade

6. Jill says:

Yay thanks! This is just lovely.

Also I just used your tree frame on my first and second graders Communities test!!!! I hope it will make them happy while they identify rural, suburban, and urban communities tomorrow. Well, at least it will make me happy… haha!

Marvelous Multiagers!

7. Susie says:

i love this poster..you do such wonderful things! i am a blog stalker..am thinking about doing my own but not sure how to get it going. thank you for sharing, and i will be thinking about you this week! susie

8. Kristen says:

I'm so excited you guys can use it! Thanks for taking the time to let me know!!

Kim, thank you very, very much for your comment. It was so thoughtful of you–it made me teary to read it! I am heading over your blog to say the same in case you don't read this. Thank you so much!!

Jill, I'm psyched you were able to use the frame! Thanks for telling me 🙂

Susie, best of luck if you end up starting out. I started blogging around this time last year and it has been the greatest experience!

9. Anonymous says:

Thank you for sharing! I plan to do this with my kids first day back from holiday break!

10. Great idea! I'll have this waiting on their desks when they get back.

11. Lindsay says:

Thanks for this. It's super cute!!!

Lindsay
    My Life as a Fifth Grade Teacher

12. What a simple but WONDERFUL idea! I love it. Thank you.

13. recessduty says:

Love this, perfect for my multi-agers!

14. Lisa says:

Awesome!!! Thanks for sharing! 🙂

Live Laugh and Love to Learn

15. diditeach says:

Just discovered your blog. Thanks for sharing the New Year's graphic. Love your classroom !

16. Jodi Hammond says:

Thank you for the New Year's printable!!!! I will do it on Tuesday (yes, Tuesday) 🙁 when we head back. I am enjoying all the things you share and your great ideas. (But, I'm still struggling with the "no teacher desk" concept!

17. Thank you so much for sharing! We will be using this to get some good goals together for the new year! 😀

18. Chrissy says:

Kristin, I love this! I sometimes do a New Year's Resolution activity but like this much better. Thanks so much for all you share. You've really help me develop more in my blog. Happy New Year!
     Chrissy

First Grade Found Me

19. Kristen says:

I'm so happy you can use this! Thank you for stopping by and for the sweet words 🙂
    Kristen

20. Mrs. Lirette says:

I LOVE this! Thank you so much for sharing! I mentioned your wonderful freebie on my blog:

Mary

21. Bubble Toes says:

Just so cute! Thanks so much for sharing. I love you site and really appreciate your creative resources and ideas: ). Happy New Year!

22. thanks so much! great freebie!

23. I am hosting a HUGE New Year Linky Party at http://teachingisagift.blogspot.ca/2012/12/2013-new-year-linky-party.html. I would like to invite you to come and join the fun. This post looks fantastic and it would be great to share with others! Hope to see you at the party!

COMMENTS