CUTEST Post-Its EVER!!!

December 12, 2011

CUTEST Post-Its EVER!!!

December 12, 2011
LOOK! Aren’t these the most gorgeous Post-Its you’ve ever seen?!? I spied them in the midst of some frenzied Christmas shopping today and squeeeed (literally and embarrassingly!). Do you think a Post-It designer is also a teacher-blogger incognito???

Here’s the other (please ignore the shadow, I was so excited to share them with you!):

I LOVE LOVE LOVE them!! Anyhow…

I wanted to share the find (please tell me I’m not the only one who would overreact with excitement about these!!)

AND…I think I am finally going to get back on track with blogging! Just finished trimester assessments, report cards, staff holiday party, Christmas shopping, you know. Now, I have the week nice and open for blogging and present-wrapping. YAY!!!! I’ve missed you all so!

So, let me know what you think about the stylin’ stickies and if you’ll be grabbing some too. Or I’d love to just hear how you’re doing, how are things? πŸ™‚

• A Teacher's Treasure December 12, 2011 at 2:51 am

Sad to admit but I get excited about post-its too (among many other school supplies). Very cute shape!

Happy Holidays!

❀ Mor Zrihen ❀
    A Teacher's Treasure

• Erin December 12, 2011 at 2:51 am

Those are adorable!!! I would have "squeeeeed" too! πŸ™‚

• Ximena December 12, 2011 at 2:58 am

They are awesome! Where did you get them?

• Kristen December 12, 2011 at 2:59 am

glad I'm not alone ladies! Ximena, I got them from Staples πŸ™‚

• Fabulous 4th Grade Froggies December 12, 2011 at 4:05 am

I am obsessed with post it notes and any office supply! Where did you find these?
    ~Lorraine

• Hadar December 12, 2011 at 4:12 am

I just got my staples rewards in the mail! Now I know what to spend it on!! hehehe!

• Tanya Solano December 12, 2011 at 4:16 am

Nope, you're not alone! I get crazy excited over things like this too. I'll be heading to Staples tomorrow on my way home from school, tee-hee-hee. Have a wonderful week!
    ❀Tanya
    Ms. Solano's Kindergarten

• Kim December 12, 2011 at 4:17 am

Oh Kristen:
    I've been known to do a "happy dance" in the aisles of Office Depot–more than once! I LOVE those stickies… and if it wasn't already late, I would be on my way to find them RIGHT NOW!
    Thanks for finding the time to leave that sweet message on my blog the other day. Things are much brighter, thanks to BlogFriends like you!
    Enjoy your stickies and many other happy moments of the season…

Kim
    Finding JOY in 6th Grade

• Edana December 12, 2011 at 12:52 pm

I love it!!!

• Tara December 13, 2011 at 12:58 am

Loving those stickies!!!! I love all things cute teacher….post-its, paper clips, magnets, notebooks,….love it all. Those post-its remind me of some of the oh so cute clipart frames I bought from KPM Doodles:)) Glad you are back!!

4th Grade Frolics

• Erika December 13, 2011 at 1:46 am

I love them! I'm going to be on the lookout for sure.
    2B Honey Bunch

• Ms.M December 13, 2011 at 5:50 am

Oooo, I'd love some of these! I am a Post-it fanatic. πŸ™‚

Ms.M's Blog
    A Teacher's Plan

• Mrs. Mac December 13, 2011 at 1:11 pm

You should see my collection of post-it's – it's truly embarrassing. What's worse, is I hate using them because they're so cute! (I mean, I DO use them, but a little voice in my head is screaming, "No…………they're too NICE to use!" Lisa

• Sophia S December 13, 2011 at 7:06 pm

I would have squealed too! Then grabbed some and mailed them to you! πŸ™‚

• Ms. Rachel December 14, 2011 at 2:40 am

I think I need this.. maybe I should tell hubs I want them as a stocking stuffer!

• Betsey Dixon December 15, 2011 at 6:10 pm

I do believe I should have bought stock in Postits…or at least married into the family that created them! I use them ALL THE TIME! Love these!

• Classroom Confetti December 20, 2011 at 4:22 am

I have these and love them!! Also love my apple post-it dispenser that I got at the same time! Too funny that post-its bring so much joy to my life! πŸ™‚

Classroom Confetti