Thanksgiving Homework Pass {printable}

1. Rachelle says:

Those are so cute! LOVE THEM!!!!

We are in school until Wednesday at 1:25pm. It's quite long! πŸ™‚ But we have a fun feast on Wednesday and the kiddos love it….so I can't complain!

Want to join my linky party? I know you do…HAHAH! πŸ™‚

2. Tania Knapp says:

Thanks for the super cute homework pass! We are in school until Wednesday.
    Thinking about 'attending' the craziness of balc Friday and visiting NYC to see the Thanksgiving parade.
    Feliz Dia de Gracias,
    TK πŸ™‚

3. Amanda says:

We have a full day on Wednesday, so I am a little jealous of everyone who gets to sleep in tomorrow. I'll be getting home from school Wednesday and driving 7 hours to Maryland to make it there for Thanksgiving with the in-laws and a little Black Friday shopping! Thanks for the cute printable and your kind words yesterday on my blog. πŸ™‚ It's nice to know I'm not alone. You are fabulous! Thanks for always inspiring!

Amanda
    http:/www.oneextradegree,blogspot.com

4. Spedteacher says:

We are in school til Wednesday afternoon. I am taking Wednesday off and we are heading from Maryland to Massachusettes.

5. Ginger Snaps says:

Tuesday is my last day!! Woo hoo!!

6. Rachel says:

I have the whole week off with a half day inservice tomorrow!

7. Barbara Day says:

My students thank you for this. We have school Monday and Tuesday.

8. Kristin says:

Super cute pass!!! πŸ™‚
    I am off all week! This is "not normal". Last year and this year we are taking 3 furlough days this week which means we're off all week. We are actually taking a total of 9 furlough days which equals a 5% pay cut but we saved all of our teachers. I have no idea what's going to happen next year — our contract was only for 2 years. The pay cut HURT but I've got to tell you, I'm a happy girl right now!!! And yes, I use this time to shop, write Christmas cards, wrap presents, etc. πŸ™‚
    A Teeny Tiny Teacher

9. These are sooo cute! I wasn't planning on giving homework this week anyway, so I may give these out and tell my cuties they deserve it for working so hard. LOL! We are in school for the next three days, hoping it passes quickly!

10. Ms.M says:

2 teaching days, Mon & Tues, and one work day, Wed. Then I get 3 days off. I envy the teachers with week long Thanksgiving breaks. πŸ™‚

Thanks for the freebie.

Ms.M's Blog
    A Teacher's Plan

11. Heather says:

Thanks for the cute homework pass! My kids sadly do not love homework so I know they will enjoy these thoroughly! Hope you have a good Thanksgiving!

12. I sent you a sunshine award…come check it out! Going Nutty! Staci

13. Just wanted you to know that your blog brings sunshine to my day and I just gave you the Sunshine Blog award. You don't need to post about it, I just wanted others to know how awesome your blog is!! As if they don't already know!!

14. Chrissy says:

I'm sharing the Sunshine Award with you! Please hop over and grab it!
    (PS: I have Dance Moms dish! The girls performed and they are A-MAZING!)

ReadWriteSing

15. Laurie says:

I just awarded you the Sunshine Award! I love your blog.

Laurie

16. I've also given you the Sunshine Award, 'cause you make me smile!

❀Barbara❀
    Grade ONEderful

17. Tara says:

Your blog brightens my day so I'm giving you the Sunshine Award:) Pop by to pick it up:D

4th Grade Frolics

18. Flats says:

Hi, Im not sure if you will be able to respond to this but your blog is AWESOME! I just joined Pinterest and saw your boards, pins, etc. I am a first year teacher in Florida-my whole class is ELL/ESOL. I wish you the best, thanks for sharing and have a happy and safe Thanksgiving.

~http://teacherflats.blogspot.com/
    (Its more like a Reflection Piece-Im going to work on organizing it a little bit more; Im not as blog savvy yet).

19. Kristen,

Steve and I awarded you the Sunshine Award…I always love reading your posts you leave on our blog…and I heart your ideas!

Katie
    TwoCanDoIt.Blogspot.com

20. melissa says:

kristen! my little 3rd grade friends totally enjoyed your passes today!
    super cute..happy thanksgiving enjoy..

21. Adore all of your stuff! We have picked you as one of our recipients of the Sunshine Award! Have a great day!
    -Lory
    Fun for First

22. Janine says:

I awarded you the Sunshine Award! Head on over to my blog to pick it up:

Faithful in First