Functional decor with dry erase sheets!

1. Where did you purchase them? I also love the frames. Where are they frame? LOVE this idea.

2. LOVE this idea!!! I REALLY like your frames! Where did you get them from?

3. Kristen says:

Thank you both! The paper is from Amazon (there's a green link to it at the beginning of the post) and the frames are from KPM Doodles.

4. Jody says:

Thanks for all the inspiration!
    I passed the Versatile Blogger Award your way!
    Come over and grab the button!

5. Miss J says:

This is a fantastic idea!!
    Thanks for sharing!!

Miss J
    Smiles, Crayons, and Endless Stories

6. Jennifer says:

i just awarded you the Versatile Blogger Award! Have a great week Kristen!

Rowdy in First Grade

7. Mrs. Morris says:

I have nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award! Thanks for sharing your wonderful ideas! Go to my blog for more info!

Becca
    Simply 2nd Resources

8. Kimberly says:

Hi Kristen,
    I'm giving you the Versatile Blogger award too! You are amazing!
    Kimberly
    Funky First Grade Fun

9. missme says:

I just wanted to let you know I bought the sticky white board papers – they're cool. I love that they are also made right here in the USA 🙂

10. Amy says:

I was wondering, how well do the sheets erase? Can you use any kind of dry erase marker on them? I have read reviews of other brands that say they don't erase well.

11. Kristen says:

Missme-thanks for telling me, I love to hear when someone can use an idea!

Amy, I don't have a problem with them. I use expo dry erase markers and they work ok (fine-tipped ones). I actually use a Magic Eraser on all of my whiteboards in the room and they erase nicely.

12. I'm giving you a versatile blogger award too

13. What a great idea! It is useful and environmental friendly!