Testing Sign {printable}

1. Anonymous says:

I'm not teaching this year, but the last day in my area is this Wednesday. 🙂 Love everything you share! It'll be useful in the fall. Thanks!

2. Anonymous says:

Thanks for this– I've done the same thing (permanent marker and paper signs- Quiet campus etc) Students are done June 1st and I'm done June 3rd. I am just beginning to feel like I might be seeing the light at the end of the tunnel.

Good luck on your end of the year!
    Beth

3. Mrs. Saoud says:

Our poor darlings. Every few days we receive word about a due date for Benchmark, Formative, Summative, Pilot Computer Assessment, DRA, FAIR, Writing Prompts, and….

With 12 days remaining, I just want to enjoy my last few weeks with them without an office blocking my view of their darling faces! 🙂

Cheryl

4. Gladys says:

7 days to go…and we're still testing! A never ending story, I tell 'ya….

5. Students were out on May 19, but April was our month of assessing, assessing, assessing. It was nice to have a couple weeks of fun activities…what's happened to our educational system where they don't value a teacher's judgement?

6. Mamie says:

1 and a half days to go – we're out at noon on Wednesday, and YES, I am excited!!!

7. Ms.M says:

I hate to admit it, I only have 4 kid days left, including today. 2 teachers days on the 1st & 2nd. However, I feel like it is not enough. I am done with my assessments & report cards. All I ahve left is packing up, and that is not going well. Thanks for the testing sign. 🙂

Ms.M's Blog
    A Teacher's Plan

8. Ms. Durning says:

Boooo.. I'm not done until June 24!

9. Chrissy says:

Hi! Thanks for the sign!

We are finished for the year. BUT, school starts again on Aug. 15, which means I will be back in the classroom near the beginning of August. 🙂 I'm already planning!

ReadWriteSing