Summer Planning List {printable}

May 29, 2011

Summer Planning List {printable}

May 29, 2011

So, of course, the first item should be relaxing with friends and family!

But I know there are many who like to work on units and items for their classrooms next year.

And look–you can even take it to the beach!!

Last year, I wrote everything down on an old notebook paper and kept losing it. I thought this might stand out a bit more. Plus…

I love lists. Actually, I LOVE crossing things off lists! I hope this is something you might be able to use as well.

So, how many days left of school now?? Unless you’re out already and, in that case, happy summer! We have 14 with the kids, then 4 workshop days. The only problem? The heat and humidity have finally set in!

Summer Planning List

• Alyson May 30, 2011 at 12:05 am

Thanks for sharing! I also like to make lists and cross things off! I have 2 lists as of right now (a to make list and a materials list for the things I need to make) since next year will be my 1st year teaching 2nd grade.

• Natalie Kay May 30, 2011 at 12:08 am

I only have 3 and half more days of school! As much as I love teaching and love my class, I'm very excited to be a mom this summer!

• JJ May 30, 2011 at 12:55 am

I just came in from a neighborhood cookout and thought I need to get started making my list for the house and for school…..and I come over to your site and look what you have shared. I love lists, but I will have to say that sometimes I lose my list. I have 8 and half days with kids and then an additional 2 or 3 for teacher workdays. I haven't decided if I want to work on the (3) optional workday. Thank you for everything you do and share. I hope to have a blog to share with others sometime this summer.

• Ms.M May 30, 2011 at 1:39 am

Thanks for making this cutie list paper. I too LOVE making lists and crossing stuff off. 🙂

Ms.M's Blog