Video Tutorial: Adding flair to your comments link

1. Nancy Wilson says:

You are AMAZING!!! Thank you so much for posting it in this format. I will look at it again later and you'll be seeing my comments havin' some FLAIR! 🙂 I appreciate you sharing what you've learned! Thanks, Nancy
    The Apple Basket Teacher

2. Ms.M says:

These are fantastic. 🙂 Thanks so much. They are so easy to follow.

Ms.M's Blog
    A Teacher's Plan

3. Jodi says:

You are so awesome! How in the world do you figure this stuff out??

Jodi

4. Yay! I have flair! Now, if I can only convince my teenager that I have flair! Any aps. for that?

Teaching Blog Addict

5. Angelia says:

YEAH! It worked! Thanks so much for all your tutorials. I've just started my own blog and your stuff is really making is easier for me to figure it out.

6. Mrs. Mc says:

Now I have cute flair! Thanks again!
    How come the little link boxes are on the same line as the number of comments where yours are on top of one another?
    ~ Mrs. Mc
    Little Literacy Learners

7. Kristen says:

You guys are awesome! Thanks for trying it out!

Mrs. Mc, I left you a comment on your blog about this! 🙂

8. Lorena says:

Thanks for posting about this.

9. WOW, I did it. So cool thanks for sharing.

mrsguntoriusclass.blogspot

10. I so have FLAIR! Thanks so much for posting your tutorial! It was easy to follow even for a beginner like me!
    Monica

11. Cindy says:

This is FANTASTIC! Can't wait to give it a try! THANKS!

12. Jamie says:

Thanks. I just happened upon your blog and enjoyed playing with tutorial. Thank!

13. Kristen says:

Thank you all! So glad you'd like to try it!

14. Amanda K. says:

I can't find the label plural code part in my edit html thing. I tried looking for the "find it" thing, but can't find it either. Please help!

Amanda
    Third Grade Experience

15. Julie says:

Do you have a tutorial on how to change the bubble color or shape?
    I thought it would be fun if it said something like-
    Comments make me smile
    or
    comments make me squeal
    I just changed my blog look and I'm frustrated because I can't change my post font size. I'm not sure if I'm sticking with this design I'm just wearing it around for awhile. hehe

Thanks for all your awesome ideas and videos!!
    Julie
    Thoughts of a Third Grade Teacher

16. Kristen says:

Hey Julie…you can always make one in paint or another designing software if you have something like that. Actually, doesn't Word have a bubble shape? You could make it in a word doc, then save it as a picture.

Thanks for reading/watching! 🙂

17. Anonymous says:

I loved this post and was able to follow the instructions to add the comment changes to my blog. Do you have a video on how to add an image before the post, like your heart? I would love to see something like that.

Sacha

18. Anonymous says:

Thank you. I did it. Is there a way to make the backgroud on the comment not have the white background or how do I change it so the background in the posts is white? Sorry for so many questions.

I love the heart before your post. Is there a video to show you how to do that?

Thanks for all of your sharing. I know nothing about html and need all the help I can get.

Thank you so much.

Pam
    Vintage Teacher

19. Deborah says:

Kristen,
    I can't believe it…I did it by following your video and pausing it while I did each step. I can't thank you enough.
    Deborah

20. Rachel says:

Thanks so much! I was able to put a bubble on one of my blogs, no problem, but the background on my other blog is dark so the bubble doesn't look right since the background is not transparent. I think it is the same problem that Pam above had.

Thanks so much, love your videos!

Rachel
    Minds in Bloom

21. Marisa says:

Thank you so much for posting this videos. I am a newbie blogger: my blog is just a day old! Your tutorials have helped SO much!

I made a different flair, similar to yours, for my blog. Hope you don't mind!

Marisa
    iDream.iPlan.iTeach

22. Chrissy says:

This is fantastic! The comments link really is so much more obvious. Your tutorials are so easy to follow. Thank you!
     Chrissy

First Grade Found Me

23. Jeannie says:

Thank you for all the great tips and insight! I am loving your blog!!

✿~jeannie~