Video Tutorial: Adding and centering sidebar buttons

1. Amanda K. says:

Kristen, I love your video tutorials! Guess what I just learned to do…..

Amanda
    Third Grade Experience

2. Kristen says:

Hey Amanda, thanks! I love your blog, I'm so glad I'm following it! 🙂

3. Amanda K. says:

Kristen, I found it! I had to read through all the coding, but I found it! YAY! Thanks so much!

Amanda
    Third Grade Experience

4. Nancy Wilson says:

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the way you are doing your new tutorials!!!!! I didn't realize you could put a whole string of buttons as one gadget! I've done each button as a separate gadget. I've decided to move all of my buttons to the bottom, I think Mrs. M. is the one I got that idea from. Thanks, Nancy
    The Apple Basket Teacher

5. Anonymous says:

This is fantastic and it was such a simple process. Thank you for taking the time to share your knowledge. I am a new fan!

6. Cindy says:

Kristen,
    Thanks for all your great tutorials. I am planning to do the "numbering" soon. Planning a give-away myself here! 😉
    Keep 'em coming!

7. Hadar says:

I just shared this video and what!?!?! I didn't know I had a feature in it!!! love it! thanks 🙂

Hadar
    Miss Kindergarten

8. Rachelle says:

Ok, seriously….YOU.ARE.AMAZING!

9. Jill says:

Thank you so much for posting this!! I have been seeing everyone's buttons, copying the code, and then sitting here confused about what to do….. haha!! I was crossing my fingers that you'd have a video tutorial here, yay!

Magnificent Multiagers!

10. Mrs. Zrihen says:

This was great! The problem I'm experiencing is resizing the actual pics of the buttons. Some are so big they cut into my posts.
    How can I fix that?