Remembering names on papers

1. Amanda says:

Love this idea! Oh, and I'm in one of the states that's about to get blasted by snow and freezing rain! We keep hearing how we have a "dangerous" Winter Storm Warning. Super duper! Although, I guess a snow day would be okay with me.

2. Mrs. Harris says:

I'm one of those states that's about…IS being hit with ICE! Worse than snow… And yes – we do have a snow day!! 🙂 I'm going to use it to make lovely centers and things and blog all day 😉 I'm so addicted!

3. Gladys says:

I want a snow day too…but being in South Texas…I don't think that's going to happen…booo!

-Gladys

4. Katie says:

neat idea! I am one of those teachers that sings, sings, sings… so I, of course, have a quick little jingle "Name on your paper" and the students reply "first thing". Just a fun way to remember their names!

🙂

5. Dana Baker says:

I would love to download your signs, but it says the page cannot download properly. I got the same message when I tried to download a file from your site yesterday or the day before. Is anyone else having this problem?

Thanks!

6. Angie says:

I'm having the same problem downloading files, too.

7. Are they working now? I can't get the link to embed anymore 🙁

Which other docs wouldn't work from earlier in the week? The reading log?

Thanks for letting me know, I hope they work now!

8. Dana Baker says:

Hooray! I was just able to download these – so cute!
    I still cannot download the reading log – just tried again.

Thank you so much for fixing these!
    (I also love the tips you post on creating buttons and other things on your blog – as soon as I get some free time I am going to start experimenting!)

9. Thanks Dana!

I fixed the reading log too. I wish I could still embed the links but I guess we can't anymore!

10. Jennifer says:

Hi LB! =)

Just stopping by to tell you I posted this idea as one of my must have back to school freebies! This and another one of yours! You really should publish a book!

Stop by to see!
    Empowering Little Learners!

11. How awesome!! I loved your idea for highlighting names so much that I posted it on my blog for teachers to use in their classroom: http://our-scott-spot.blogspot.com/2011/07/fun-find-friday-teacher-edition.html

12. I use the same idea, but a paper clip a list to a folder, they check off their name when they turn in their paper. Then I highlight the names of the people who didn't turn it in.

13. Amber Unger says:

I was just going to make a sign like this, but then though, "Maybe there is a creative and generous teacher out there who already has and was willing to share." So Pinteresting I went, and there you were!! Thank you so much for saving me time and energy. Love the freebie! 🙂 P.S. I am your newest follower!

14. Anonymous says:

Un merci de France où j'ai adapté ton panneau à la langue, car au delà de l'océan, on a le même genre de problème de prénom oublié ici aussi !
    Thank you from France where I've changed your sign into French, because across the ocean, we've got the same "name" problem here as well !
    Camille

15. What a great idea! I will definitely use that this school year.