New Year’s Writing Project

1. These are wonderful! I love the idea of getting the kids to share their hopes and thoughts for a new year! I can't wait to use these when I become a teacher!!

2. Tanya V. says:

Love this! I already printed it. Thanks for the great post.

Tanya
    A Class Act

3. Kristen says:

Thanks so much!!!

4. Jessica says:

This is a great idea for the New Year. Thanks a bunch.

5. Diana says:

Loved it and printed it! My second graders will be doing this tomorrow! Thank you for sharing!

6. JulieCMiller says:

Thank you so much for sharing! I love it! (hopefully the 1st graders will too.)

7. Rosario says:

This looks like fun. I need to start mid-year testing this should be a great independent activity for my 4th graders.

8. Thank you for sharing this!!! I had my 3rd graders work on it and they love it!

9. Kristen says:

Thank you guys for leaving comments! I am so glad you all can use it πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚

10. Wooden Beams says:

Amazing! Thanks for sharing!

11. I just learned so much about my own children! Thank you so much for the terrific file.

12. Mrs. Feist says:

Great blog Kristin. Thank you for the "Thinking about the New Year" worksheet. I will be using that in January.
    Please follow me on my blog. I just started, so I am not a savvy with it yet!!
    slfeist.blogspot.com
    the "Feisty" classroom

Sharon

13. I love this printable. My daughter's only 4, but we're going to try filling this out anyway. It will be fun to look back on. Thanks!

14. Great idea! I would love it if you would link up to my New Year Linky Party at http://teachingisagift.blogspot.ca/2012/12/2013-new-year-linky-party.html. Let's ring in the new year with lots of great ideas to share and celebrate!

15. Molly says:

Oh my goodness I just found this post and this poster looks great!! I really need to just spend a day (or a few) to go back and read all your old posts that I missed before I found you!! You are just full of so many wonderful ideas!! Happy New Year, friend!

Molly
    Lessons with Laughter

16. Shelly Sitz says:

Thanks for sharing! I can't wait to use it.

Shelly
    Smiling and Shining in Second Grade

17. Laurie says:

I'll be using this tomorrow!! I think the kids will LOVE having a large poster and I'll be sure to take their pics too!

Laurie
    First Grade Lyons' Den

18. Stephanie says:

Thank you so much!!! I think I will use this for a homework assignment this week πŸ™‚

19. Mrs. Faust says:

Super cute! Thanks!
    Denise

20. Just downloaded to use with my second graders.
    Thanks!