And I’m linking up with my fabulous friend Tara for her famous…
One will be for our Reader’s and Writer’s Workshops, plus Spelling…
- Reader’s For notes, anchor charts, anything from our mini-lessons.
- Responses For our Reader’s Response questions.
- Records To keep track of books read in class.
- Writer’s For notes, anchor charts, anything from our mini-lessons.
- Notebook For student writing pieces. I like the idea of having an actual notebook in Writer’s Workshop, but I also use a TON of graphic organizers, so I ultimately prefer the binder setup.
- Spelling For notes and spelling work for the week.
- List To store and keep track of our spelling list. I’ve grown weary of lost lists each week!!
- Resources This section is the very last one for a reason. As I mentioned last evening, I’m looking to store word features and patterns discussed during spelling, so that student can utilize them with their writing. I’m hoping to add not only spelling resources, but also Reader’s and Writer’s Workshop resources for the students in this back section.