Four Leaf Clover Doodle Border {printable}

February 26, 2012

Four Leaf Clover Doodle Border {printable}

February 26, 2012
Happy Saturday bloggy friends! I wanted to share a little border I made earlier this morning…I hope it’s something you’ll be able to use for some of your March activities (I haven’t made a border since Christmastime, with that Starry Trees Frame and I’ve been wanting to make more!!).

This border is available in a png format AND also in a Powerpoint format…with the border already loaded so you can just create your printable right over it! (One of the best tricks I learned on the blogs is to use Powerpoint for creating files–it’s so easy to maneuver graphics and you don’t have to worry about margins…Powerpoint automatically reduces everything for you when printing!).

Here’s a closeup…

Please feel free to use it for any files you would like to share or sell. I only ask that you provide a credit to Ladybug’s Teacher Files if you do decide to use it (thanks!).

Thanks for stopping by…I hope you all have a relaxing evening! I am on vacation and could not be happier right now! What are you up to??

Four Leaf Clover border (png format)
Four Leaf Clover (PPT format)

• Hadar February 26, 2012 at 2:44 am

Read my mind!! Will you make a 4-leaf clover outline that I can stretch out big so my students can write inside of it. The ones I have right now look all pixelated when I stretch them out! Thanks 🙂

• Rachelle February 26, 2012 at 2:50 am

You are amazing!!!!!!!!!!!

• Klinger Cafe' February 26, 2012 at 2:54 am

wow so cool! Thank you so much!
    Tammy

• manakans February 26, 2012 at 3:08 am

Wow! Thank you 🙂 I love St. Patrick's Day 🙂

Maria

• Janaye February 26, 2012 at 3:16 am

Yes, PowerPoint IS amazing!! It's what I use to make EVERYTHING! Thanks for the freebie 😀

Janaye

• YearntoLearn February 26, 2012 at 4:21 am
  • Mrs. McKown February 26, 2012 at 11:43 am

Great job! Love it!

❤Mrs. McKown
    Little Literacy Learners

• Tara February 26, 2012 at 1:07 pm

So adorable!!! Love it! Thanks for sharing:) I can't wait to come up with something fun to use this with:)))

4th Grade Frolics

• Kate February 26, 2012 at 3:33 pm

AHHH! I love this! My kids LOVED the Christmas border you made and they will be super surprised to see this! Thanks for sharing!

☼Kate
    To The Square Inch

• Ms.M February 26, 2012 at 5:39 pm

Thanks for this. I've miss you on here. No that I have been posting much either, but you know I love hearing from you. :p

• Kristin February 27, 2012 at 12:35 am

Soooooo cute!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE it!
    A Teeny Tiny Teacher

• Two of my dear friends and colleagues retired today. I worked on teams with both over the years (one in 4th and one in 5th) and they’ve both been my next door (classroom door) neighbors. They’ve taught a combined total of 74 years!!⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀We had an outdoor luncheon on our school patio to celebrate their years of dedication to our school. The theme was beachy/nautical and it was so fun to set up...I found most of the decor at the Dollar Tree! We had tons of candles, shells, flowers, and a fishnet with class photos from over the years. (Don’t mind the masking tape on the table in that last photo, it was a bit windy 😂). ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀It was a happy and sad kind of day 💕 #retiringfriends #cantimagineschoolwithoutthem #teachersfollowteachers #teachersofinstagram
    • A little progress with packing up.⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀I am really trying to get rid of anything we haven’t used in years and pack up everything in its place. We’ll see if I shove things randomly away when I run out of time next week 😂!⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀Are you packing up next week?⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀#classroomorganization #classroommanagement #iteachfourth #iteach4th #iteach456 #teachersfollowteachers #teachersofinstagram
    • Do you ever feel like you make MORE of a mess as you clean out your classroom?⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀Today was our students’ last day and I stayed for a bit to get things cleaned out and packed but I got so overwhelmed I finally just left. It can wait, right?⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀#classroomorganization #notpicturedhere #ineed50daystocleanmyroom #wegetone #iteachfourth #iteach4th #teachersfollowteachers #teachersofinstagram
    • Anyone still in school? Our students’ last day is tomorrow and I’m feeling all the emotions right now!⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀I got this sweet framed gift from one of my students today 😍😭 Getting myself ready for tomorrow’s whirlwind of emotions!!⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀If you are wrapping up school soon, best wishes! And if you are already on break, happy summer!⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀#almostsummerbreak #iteachfourth #iteach4th #iteach456 #teachersfollowteachers #teachersofinstagram
    • Have you seen the new outline feature in google docs?⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀If you click on the outline icon on the left hand side of your doc (picture two) you will see an outline of all the headings you’ve created.⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀When you click on a heading in the outline, it will bring you right to that section...even on different pages! It’s like inserting jump links just by typing out headings!!⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀Have you tried this new feature yet?⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀#lovegoogledrive #googledrive #googledocs #iteachfourth #iteach4th #teachersfollowteachers #teachersofinstagram
    • Yesterday I shared how I’ve been trying to not just get organized, but STAY organized.⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀One of the best things I’ve done to stay organized this year is to presort and store all of the math manipulatives we use often into individual containers.⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀So instead of keeping everything in big bins like I had in the past, I started to use individual boxes with the manipulatives already sorted out, enough for each student. (The storage boxes are Iris 4 x 6 Photo Cases...I’ve found them on Amazon in a 10 pack and on some great sales at Michaels).⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀This saves SO much time in distributing materials during math, which is the main reason I started organizing like this in the first place.⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀But there was an unexpected bonus of extra organization! Since the manipulatives are sorted for individuals, my students manage their setup and cleanup!⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀Like in the first picture there are the tiles we use a ton during the year (for area, perimeter, arrays, factors, etc.) Each box holds 48 tiles, four rows of six and two layers deep to fill the box. So when we are done using the tiles, my students arrange them back into the boxes and store them in our math area.⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀Keeping my math manipulatives like this has helped me stay much more organized this year...everything has its place and my students manage it all!⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀How do you like to keep your math manipulatives organized? I loved reading your ideas yesterday...we would love to learn what works best for you!⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀#classroomorganization #classroommanagement #iteachfourth #iteach4th #teachersfollowteachers #teachersofinstagram