Some more specials signs!

July 20, 2011

Some more specials signs!

July 20, 2011

If you commented on the specials signs last night, I compiled them all into one document below. Thanks for the sweet words yesterday!

These are the last ones, sorry, or I’ll never finish my huuuuge To-Do List!!!! Have a lovely evening!

More Specials Signs

• Anonymous July 20, 2011 at 3:07 am

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! Those are great! I know what you mean..I feel like my to-list just keeps growing instead of getting smaller!!

Thanks again!!
    -Megan

roden26@gmail.com

• kool kindergarten kids July 20, 2011 at 3:10 am

Wow! Thanks so much! Looks great!

• kool kindergarten kids July 20, 2011 at 3:10 am

Wow! Thanks so much! Looks great!

• Just My Life July 20, 2011 at 3:25 am

OMG you are AMAZING! THANK YOU!!!

• luvzenkms2(Leea) July 20, 2011 at 7:23 am

Thanks for the computer one, We have a new technology (read woohoo) person, I can use that one too! You so rock! Thanks so much for doing the work! Now do you do windows? (and I don't mean computer wise)

• Anonymous July 20, 2011 at 12:40 pm

Thanks so much!! What font do you use?

• THE HOLLIMAN'S July 20, 2011 at 1:04 pm

Thank you so much! This is so helpful!

• Mr. and Mrs. Jackson July 20, 2011 at 1:39 pm

These are adorable! Thank you!

• Jess July 20, 2011 at 2:22 pm

THANK YOU! I love you signs they are so adorable. Thank you so much for taking the comments into consideration. You're wonderful!

• Lindsey (The Teacher Wife) July 20, 2011 at 2:42 pm

These are darling! Thank you!

• ccobb23 July 20, 2011 at 2:43 pm

Thanks for making these! I think I'll print them small and post them beside each week on the calendar – we rotate to a different place for specials each week. With these on the calendar, the kids can help me remember where to take them, and then they also have the words if they want to write about their escapades in Specials. Suh-weeeet!

Mrs. Cobb @ Mrs. Cobb's Kinder Sprouts

• beagle2love July 21, 2011 at 6:02 am

Thanks for making the computer and p.e. signs! They are just what I needed! You are amazing!
    Cathy
    beagle2love@hotmail.com

• Dana July 22, 2011 at 1:53 am

Thanks for the signs. I was needing a couple of those! Love the sharing!

• Custom colors in Google Drive!!⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀Well, there have been custom colors in there for a long time now...but there’s an updated layout that makes choosing colors even easier!⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀To try it out, head into docs, slides, or sheets. Click on the color menu and you’ll see a cleaner look (side note, LOVE the circles instead of squares!).⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀Click on the + under “custom”. There you will find two sliding scales to choose your favorites colors. The first is “hue” at the bottom.⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀Then comes the fun part.⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀After choosing a hue, slide around to find your ideal shade...so many to choose from!⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀And it gets better.⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀Once you’ve selected the exact shade you like, the selector tool will remain in place...this means you can slide through the hues while maintaining a consistent shade! MUCH easier than before!⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀Have you tried this updated feature yet? I hope this is of help of you didn’t! ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀#googledrive #googledocs #technologyintheclassroom #iteachfourth #iteach4th #teachersfollowteachers #teachersofinstagram
    • Took a moment to note which books I owned and which ones I will need to borrow this year.⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀If it’s available in our school, I noted it with “library”...if it’s a book my sister or a friend owns, I wrote “borrow”.⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀This is something I did last year my old book tracker and it really did help when I was planning for the next week.⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀If you’d like to see more about the Read Aloud Tracker, the link is in my profile.⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀bit.ly/DigitalReadAloudTracker⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀#reading #bookaday #classroombookaday #iteachfourth #iteach4th #teachersfollowteachers #teachersofinstagram
    • I finally finished my Read Aloud Tracker and I can’t stop adding books...I’m at 114 so far!!⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀I’m so excited because I know this will help me keep on track with my daily picture book read alouds this year! Last year we read over a hundred books (about 120!)...but I really fell off track when I got caught up with planning, grading, testing, and all of those busy teacherly things. I even forgot which titles we had already read at times! So this will definitely help me plan read alouds more efficiently.⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀The tracker stores titles alphabetically and keeps a count of how many books are in your collection, as well as a tally of books read so far (swipe to see more).⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀I listed this resource in my store...please click the link in my profile if you’d like to see more or go to bit.ly/DigitalReadAloudTracker⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀#reading #readersgonnaread #bookaday #classroombookaday #iteachfourth #iteach4th #teachersfollowteachers #teachersofinstagram
    • A sneak peek of something I’ve been working on to manage our daily read alouds this year...⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀More to come soon!!⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀#teachingreading #readersgonnaread #bookaday #classroombookaday #iteachfourth #iteach4th #teachersfollowteachers #teachersofinstagram
    • Thanks to everyone who shared their favorite google fonts yesterday!⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀I put together a doc of 55 Favorite Teacher Fonts for us to share...if you click the link in my profile, you can get a copy for your drive.⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀Once you open this doc, you can select any new fonts you’d like to try. If you copy and paste them into a new google doc, the fonts will automatically be added to your menu...no searching and adding necessary!⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀Thank you again to everyone for sharing your awesome font finds! I hope this is of help for some of you looking for new fonts!⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀bit.ly/FavoriteGoogleFonts⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀#googledrive #googledocs #technologyintheclassroom #iteachfourth #iteach4th #teachersfollowteachers #teachersofinstagram
    • Do you have a favorite Google font? Or several? If you would like to share in the comments below, I’d love to make a list and save it in my highlights for you to refer to later this summer.⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀If you visit my profile now, you will see a Google fonts highlight with the steps to find new fonts for your drive.⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀So...⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀What are your favorites?⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀My go-to for everything is Century Gothic. For script I love Clicker Script and for bold titles my favorite is Oswald Bold (in uppercase!).⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀#googledrive #googlefonts #technologyintheclassroom #iteachfourth #iteach4th #teachersfollowteachers #teachersofinstagram