Supply Labels {printable}

July 30, 2011

Supply Labels {printable}

July 30, 2011
I know I’ve been sharing a lot of blackline printables for supplies lately, since I’m printing it all on brights for my 4th and 5th graders.

But I didn’t want to forget about my primary friends, who might like something a bit more colorful and appealing to their younger students.

So I whipped up something else tonight!

This files includes crayons, markers, scissors, and glue. It’s just something a little extra because I feel so happy every time I stop by my blog and read your thoughtful comments–thank you!! I hope it’s something you might be able to use in this new school year!

Supply Labels

• Ms.M July 30, 2011 at 12:56 am

When I first saw the B&W ones I thought, "Hey where's the color?" However, after 1 minute, I fell in love with them. Now I see these and although they are wonderful, I think I am sticking to the B&W ones. I love that we can print on colored paper. 🙂

Ms.M's Blog
    A Teacher's Plan

• Kristen July 30, 2011 at 1:02 am

Thanks Ms. M, I'm so glad you like the others too–I can't wait to try them out this year!

• Tammi July 30, 2011 at 2:41 am

Ha ha ha! I love them! I think I will cut them in circles like you did with yours (they turned out so cute!) and then mat them on a larger colored circle. Would you be willing to make matching labels for pencils and erasers too??? It would be the icing on an already wonderful set of labels!

Tammi
    Having Fun K-1
    TammiL(dot)13(at)gmail(dot)com

• Chrissy July 30, 2011 at 4:03 am

You always make my day! I saw your comment and smiled 🙂

Thanks for sharing your hard work!
    ReadWriteSing

• Camille July 30, 2011 at 4:56 am

Thank you so much!
    Camille
    An Open Door

• First Grade in the Desert July 30, 2011 at 10:32 am

Thanks so much! Love them!
    Tanya

• Louanne July 31, 2011 at 3:49 am

I love these! Thanks for sharing!! 🙂
    My Kindergarten Kids

• t. ulch July 31, 2011 at 6:01 pm

These are perfect! Thanks for thinking of us lower primary teachers!
    🙂 🙂

• Nicole Nobre August 14, 2012 at 12:38 am

thank you for sharing! i was going to handwrite mine but these are just so much nicer!

• Turned into a beautiful day 💙 #maine #teachersummer #iteachfourth #teachersfollowteachers #teachersofinstagram
    • Maine 💙 #teachersummer #iteachfourth #iteach4th #teachersfollowteachers #teachersofinstagram
    • Packing for the beach! I’m trying to stuff a few more books into my suitcase if I can...have you read any of these yet? #teachersonbreak #iteachfourth #iteach4th #teachersfollowteachers #teachersofinstagram
    • Do you have magnetic whiteboards in your class?⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀I LOVE mine...I only wish all of my walls could be filled with magnetic whiteboards! 😂 This year, I started using a little magnetic tool to save lots of time...and to avoid repeating information over and over.⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀I made these little due date magnets and they help in two ways. They hold extra assignments, forms, and work samples.⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀And...⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀They display the due date! Swipe to see some pics from our class. These little magnets kept me MUCH more organized this year...and they kept my fourth graders in the know!⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀They are the perfect (easy) summer project for a rainy day...that’s actually what I’m doing today! 🌧 If you would like to see more, the link to this resource is in my profile (http://bit.ly/duedatemagnets)⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀#classroomorganization #classroommanagement #iteachfourth #iteach4th #iteach456 #teachersfollowteachers #teachersofinstagram
    • So I managed to avoid shoving things into random places...mostly 😂 #classroomorganization #kindof #randompaperplates #andnapkins #iteachfourth #iteach4th #teachersfollowteachers #teachersofinstagram
    • All packed up and ready for summer!! 😅 Best wishes to my friends still wrapping up their school years! #summertime #canbarelymove #classroomorganization #iteachfourth #iteach4th